Chapter- Eight

~Michael's pov~

I groan when I feel warmer than usual. I peeked to my left eye and found two heavy and strong arm around my body. Then my sleepy spirit, bolted awake and tried to sit but the keyword is tried, because the arms are too heavy and that fact that I'm really sore, hey you can't judge me its my first time, technically. I groan when I can't lift the arms up, and I just  went back on laying still.

And then I sigh in defeat, then I feel the urge to pee so I wiggle more and sigh when I heard them groan.

"What are you doing pet?" A hoarse voice asked me.

"Can you please move I want to pee" then I saw Adrian smirk.

"What is the magic word" ugh I don't want to say that.

"NO"

"So you want to pee on the bed? That would be a shame" I hate it when he taunt me but then I need to pee really bad so I swallow my pride and just let those word slip on my tongue.

"Daddy can I go to bathroom to pee?" I mumble and blush.

"It's not hard to say right?"

"Can I just pee?!!"

I shouted and I instantly regret it because his eyes darken.

"Tsk your a bad pet, I thought you learn your lesson huh? Maybe we should show you who the boss are?"

"Adrian don't be so harsh to him, I bet his still sore from our making love with him" when I heard Chris say that I blush hard.

"Are you pet?"

"No" I lied because the truth is i'm really sore. I hate those monster between their legs.

"Oh, so I think we didn't make our job right Adrian. Let's do it again, shall we?" I pale at his words

"Okay, okay I must admit that I'm sore. Just don't do it again" I blush that I confirm it to them.

"No promise pet"

"Okay now I thought you want to pee" Adrian interjected

"Yeah so can I go now?"

"You miss the magic word again pet"

"So can I pee now daddy?" I really hate it when he taunt me like this.

"Okay but it seems like your a bad kitten, so you must pee on your cage, right Chris?"

"Yeah"

Then Adrian drag me outside the room and we went to a room. When we went inside, this room is big. There's a walking closet and a king size bed and a door that may be leads to the bathroom. At the side of the bed there's a medium size cage that I think is my cage. Chris opens the cage since Adrian is the one whose dragging me. Then Adrian put me inside.

"We will be gone for a while but don't worry cause there's a litter box inside your cage and some food and water in side the bowl beside you. Behave pet because if you don't we will punish you after we came back. You cant escape because there's a camera here. But don't worry we're the only one who can see you since the camera sends your footage in our phone only"

"Bye kitten and behave" then after his long speech they're gone.

So what will I do here? I look around the cage and found the litter box and the water in a cat bowl and beside it is another bowl for a cat food. Damn it they really think that I will eat that thing and drink like a fucking dog? Even though I don't want to pee on those litter box I don't have an option because I really want to piss. After I am done with my business. And after several hours I feel my stomach crumble. Damn I'm hungry because I didn't eat for two days. I look at the bowl beside me. I sigh even though I don't want to eat it, I don't have a choice because I don't want to die because I'm starving. After I eat and drink in the bowl, I just lay there. And I jump when i heard a chuckle and groan when i hit the roof of the cage and startled when I heard the chuckle again, I look around but I can't see anyone.

"Careful pet, don't hurt yourself and don't look around pet, we're not there" damn I forgot about those damn camera and voice recorders. This sounded like Adrian voice.

"Well pet its not that hard to eat and piss like a kitten right?" I clenched my teeth at that.

"Don't worry next time you eat, your not eating with your hands, you will eat using just your mouth in your hands and knees, right Chris?"

"Don't worry pet, we will teach you after we came back" damn I hate it when they can see me and I can't see them. But I didn't say anything in return because I don't want to humiliate myself more. I just ignore their taunting and sleep in the uncomfortable cage.