Chapter three- sold

~Michael's pov~

"500,000"

The man in front of me is being auctioned now. Goosebumps are starting to form in my spine.

"Going once! Going twice!, sold to Mr. Wild" the host announced.

My nervousness is getting the best of me. What will happen to me? I can't be a slave! I will not submit to anyone!

"And for our last slave, He's name is Michael Lawson the former CEO of Lawson Enterprises, he's 23 years-old and a virgin!!" The host cheered.

"I'm not a fucking virgin!!" I interrupted and all the attention is turn to me.

"Shut up slut! who told you that you can speak??!? Well your dick is not virgin but your arseh*le is still virgin" The man backhanded me and my face turn to my side. And a chorus of laughter were heard.

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen for the interruption, we can now proceed! The bidding starts at 50,000!" Chorus of numbers were heard.

"75,000!"
"100,000!"
"500,000!"

"10,000,000!!" My eyes widen, I look at the source of the voice and I saw two gorgeous man looking intently at me.

The first man standing in 6'5 has gorgeous hazel eyes, has a strong jaw, pointed nose and a well build muscles. The other man also standing in his 6'5, he look the same as his brother only he has emerald eyes and leaner muscles. Well the only thing running in my mind is that I'm screwed.