Baking Fun

(A/N): I know nobody asked for this but I got this idea after I had some pancakes. Yes, I had pancakes for dinner, don't judge me. The picture is just because I'm driving, I don't know, have some trees. I still have like over 2 hours left of this drive and I'm bored so here, take this fluff. Take it and fangirl!

After a while just cuddling and sneaking in small kisses here and there, the two demons decide to bake some sweet treats. Cupcakes, to be exact, due to Anti's request. Dark didn't mind because, well, he loved Anti's smile. The way Anti lit up with pure happiness made Dark's heart flutter. So they were gathering ingredients to make their cupcakes. Anti was in charge of getting the flour so, of course, he decided to put some in the palm of his hand and blow it into Dark's face. Anti giggled as Dark brushed it away from his eyes, "Oops." Dark gave him a mischievous smile, "Oh you're on." Dark grabbed an egg and cracked it over Anti's head when his back was turned. Anti gasped and turned to see a smirking Dark. Dark just shrugged, "Oops." They continued to have an all out war, throwing batter and eggs back and forth until they finally put the cupcakes into the oven. They threw sprinkles and clumps of frosting all over the place, creating a huge mess. They didn't particularly mind though, they were enjoying their time together. When the cupcakes were done they started decorating. Dark finished his cupcake first and smashed it onto Anti's face, laughing. Frosting covered Anti's nose and lips. Anti just giggled and licked it off slightly, until Dark kissed him, having some frosting as well. Everything around them seemed to fade away and all that mattered was the two of them together. The kiss was so passionate and loving, it was just amazing.

(A/N): Awe I want this. I want someone to love me as much as Dark and Anti love each other. Ugh I'm fangirling over my own story. Sorry I'm just bored, I'll stop now. Love you guys:)