Naughty Little Maid (part 2)

*Smut Ahead, Turn Back While You Can*

Dark slowly pulled off Anti's panties and threw the to the side, spanking his bare bottom once more. Anti reached down to jerk himself off, catching Darks attention. Dark spanked him again, harder, "No touching yourself." Anti whimpered, he loved how controlling Dark was being but he needed to touch himself. He obeyed Dark anyways, he didn't want to make his daddy mad. "Good boy." Dark stuck his fingers into Anti's mouth, getting the lubed up with saliva. After his fingers were coated with Anti's spit, he stuck a finger into Anti's hole making the smaller demon whimper from pain and pleasure. He added two more fingers, not bothering to be gentle. He thrusted them in and out of Anti, who was sputtering out all sorts of moans and curses. Dark took his fingers out and lubed up his 'member' before thrusting harshly into Anti, hitting his prostate head on. A scream erupted from Anti, "D-DADDY!" Dark grinned hearing his significant other scream out of pleasure. He thrusted harder and faster hitting his prostate dead on a few more times. "D-daddy can I cum please?" Anti whined trying not to cum without permission. "No." "B-but daddy-" Dark slipped a cock ring over Anti's cock and spanked him. "You do what your told you little slut." Dark was reaching his high as he thrusted faster and harder into Anti. He removed the cock ring, "Cum with daddy, Anti." Anti came at the same time as Dark, feeling that familiar warm sensation inside his rear. Dark slowed his thrusting down until he completely pulled out. They both collapsed next to each other on the bed, panting heavily, both quite pleased with the experience.

(A/N): I just began a 4 1/2 hour car ride ugh, but the bright side is more updates so yay! Im writing all this sin sitting next to my brother so... Anyways gonna start writing a fluff chapter, love you guys:)