Naughty Little Maid (plz read a/n)

(A/N): I just want to start off thanking you all so, SO much for reading this and even dropping a vote or comment. It means the world to me that people even just read the first chapter but now I'm getting hundreds of views and I can't thank you enough! Also, I'm planning on doing mixes of smut and fluff chapters so if you don't like smut you have the fluff to read. I hope that's cool with everyone, love you guys so very much, and thanks again:)

* Smut Ahead *

Dark was first to wake up, planting a sweet, soft kiss on Anti's perfect little head, before walking out of the room. Anti smirked as an idea came to mind. He stood up, rushing over to his dresser to find something. When he found what he wanted he put it on, it was a slutty maids outfit. Anti had bought it a while back in case he ever wanted to do something different with Dark. Today he did. His outfit consisted of a a black dress that ended, just barely, below his crotch, green and white knee high socks, and a big green bow tied tight around his waist. Anti sat on the bed in a sexy pose, waiting for Dark to return from whatever it was he was doing. Soon enough, Dark stumbled back into the room almost choking on his spit at the sight of his boyfriend. Don't get him wrong, it was fucking hot, but quite surprising when he was expecting Anti to be asleep. "I've been a naughty boy, Daddy Darky." Anti said in a sweet voice that made Dark instantly get harder. Dark realized he should play along and grinned, "Now I have to punish you." Dark pinned Anti to the bed and started kissing down his collar bone. Anti moaned causing Dark to stop, "Did I tell you that you're allowed to make noise?" Anti shook his head in response, "Good boy." Dark started sucking and nibbling on Anti's collar bone again, making Anti bite his lip to hold back moans. "Hands and knees baby boy," Dark instructed. Anti did as he was told, the end of his dress riding up showing off his pink laced panties. Dark smirked at the sight, "Time for your punishment." Anti winced as his boyfriend spanked him harshly. "You like the pain, don't you, you dirty slut." Anti nodded feeling aroused by his treatment. This was going to be fun.

(A/N): This will be continued in the next chapter and the one after that will be a fluff chapter. Hope you enjoyed, love you guys and thanks again:)