Salty Substance (smut, sorry)

*'Sort-of Smut' Warning*

(A/N): This is my first time writing smut and I apologize if it's awful but oh well. Someone asked me to do this so I though why the fuck not? So here you go all you sinful people out there! Imma just apologize for that title right now, I'm cringing as I type this I'm sorry.

The shock collar was still sending pleasurable bolts of electricity into Anti making him moan and yell for more. Hearing Anti's pleading turned Dark on because, let's be honest, Dark is quite the dominant demon so being begged was quite attractive to him. Dark turned off the shock collar causing Anti to frown in disappointment. Dark leaned closer to Anti and whisper softly into his pointed ear, "Daddy wants some pleasure, too." Dark began kissing down Anti's jawline softly, slowly moving down is neck leaving hickeys everywhere. Soon enough dark removed Anti's shirt and his own before moving to his pants. He pulled off his jeans and his boxers followed revealing his 8inch erection. Anti's eyes widened at the size and he smiled devilishly. He moved closer and licked the shaft in a painfully slow movement. Dark bit his lip as Anti finally took his dick in his mouth. Dark allowed him to get used to his size before he grabbed a fistful of green hair and moving Anti's head up and down forcefully. Anti swirled his tongue around Dark's cock and began to bob his head on his own. Dark began moaning louder causing Anti to go faster just begging for him to cum so he could swallow the salty substance. Dark decided that Anti deserved a small reward before he finished. Dark turned on the shock collar causing Anti to moan against Dark's dick. Dark moaned louder feeling the vibrations against his shaft. "A-Anti...I'm gonna-" Dark moaned before ejaculating into Anti's throat. Anti looked into Darks eyes innocently as he swallowed. "Fuck, Anti, how do you look so innocent while doing that? You're such a dirty little slut," Dark grinned kissing Anti after turning off the collar.

(A/N): Writing that wasn't as bad as I expected tbh but I was cringing through most of that. Sorry about how shit that was but I might continue in the next chapter with ACTUAL smut, like full on "Fuck Me In The Ass, Daddy!" type shit if you'd like? Also if this is all over the place I was watching YouTube while writing this..oops:/ imma stfu now so (: