F-faster, Daddy! (smut)

*Actul Smut Warning*

(A/N): Idk what the name for 'actual' smut is so I'm just saying 'actual' so, yeah. But I just felt like writing because when I'm in a writing mood I just keep going. Hope you don't mind(:

Anti was sitting in the armchair waiting for Dark to give him instructions. Anti was Dark's pet so he had to be good or he wouldn't be rewarded. Anti didn't mind being the one who was 'dominated' when it came to sex because he gets more pleasure in a way. So, he just sat there waiting to hear Dark's deep voice once again, with a salty taste still in his mouth. In all honesty, Anti hated the taste of cum but, he wanted to make Dark happy and in some way he was proving himself. "Take off your pants, now," Dark commanded, snapping Anti out of his cum-filled thoughts. Anti obeyed and stood completely naked in their living room, starting to feel really awkward about naked in their living room. "Turn around and get on your hands and knees," Dark said firmly. Once again Anti obeyed forgetting about his slight self conscious feeling. "Ready?" Dark asked after lubricating his erection and aligning the tip of it with Anti's anus. "Yes," Anti replied after a few moments. Dark grinned and slowly slid into Anti making him squeal slightly. After getting used to Dark's size Anti told him he could move. Dark moved at a slow pace waiting for Anti to beg for him. Anti wanted Dark very badly at this point and couldn't take it anymore, "Dark, go faster!" "Beg, baby, beg for daddy." "Please, Daddy, fuck me faster, I want you so bad!" Dark began moving faster making Anti mutter and moan all sorts of curse words. "F-faster, Daddy! Harder!" Dark was more than happy to appeal to Anti's wishes and he began thrusting faster and harder at different angles trying to hit that one spot that would make his boyfriend scream. Finally, Dark hit Anti's prostate and Anti let out a high pitched scream that caused them both to cum. Anti was pleased with the warm feeling inside him, but unfortunately for the floor, Anti didn't have a specific place to aim before ejaculating. Dark stopped and helped Anti back up off the floor handing him his boxers and putting on his own. "You ok, babe?" Dark asked concerned as he looked at a panting Anti. "Th-that was.... FUCKING GREAT!" Anti kissed Dark. "Wanna go cuddle?" Dark asked, glad Anti was ok. Anti nodded and Dark scooped him up bringing him to the bedroom. So, they just lay there, panting and holding each other close. "I love you, Darky." "I love you, too."

(A/N): It's still shit but whatever, I was feeling inspired. These chapter names are cringy but oh well. I'm a cringy person sorry. Love you guys(: