five

I'm so sorry that it took me this long to publish the next chapter! I hope you enjoy it though :)

MARCO

After an hour and a huge argument, I find myself in front of a massive house. I can hear the music from inside and I see people standing in the terrace due the fact that it's rather nice weather tonight.

"Okay buddy, let's go and see the birthday man!" I hear Mario's voice behind me and a quick nod from me is all he receives as an answer.

We go inside and much to my surprise there isn't that much people. The party seems to be the small kind of one. The music isn't too loud but loud enough for making it hard to start a chat with anyone. You wouldn't be able to hear what is being said to you.

I look around the house and try to spot a guy with brown hair and a bright smile but it's sort of hard because there are quite few of them.

"There he is! In the kitchen of course." I hear Mario's loud voice from behind me. I look to the direction of the kitchen and there he actually was. Erik was talking to some guy who I don't know and he has a glass of some alcoholic drink in his hand.

And then I find myself being literally pushed through the group of people towards the kitchen. Mario is actually pushing me forward like a little child and it's making me feel really uncomfortable. I swap his hand off me and look at him over my shoulder. He just laughs a little and then nods his head towards Erik.

I roll my eyes and limb to the direction of my teammate. It takes Erik a while to notice me but once he does, his eyes get a little wider and he excuses himself from the conversation.

"Marco, what the hell man? You were supposed to feel sick." He gives me a little pat on my shoulder and I successfully plant a smile on my face.

I shake my head at him and say: "Yeah I actually was feeing quite bad today but it was nothing that a little rest couldn't help. Besides, who am I to miss your birthday man!"

His smile gets a little bit larger and then suddenly he's leading us through a group of people and towards the seats in the kitchen.

When we finally get there Erik asks me what I would like to drink. I actually don't feel like I want to drink anything at all but because it's his birthday I politely say that it doesn't matter.

He takes out a beer and pours it into a plastic cup before he gives it to me. I take a small sip of it and look around us. People are having fun and dancing around the huge house while the song 'Ain't Nobody' by Felix Jaehn blares through the speakers.

"So, when are you able to come back to the field?" I hear Erik's voice next to me. I just shrug my shoulders and give him a quick "I don't know" as an answer.

And that was it then. Erik walks away from the kitchen and I'm left sitting there all alone. Mario has disappeared somewhere and Erik just left me here due my quietness. It's not that I don't know some of these people, I do, but I don't feel like going there and chatting with them. It's hard to speak here when the music's so loud.

With that in my mind I just continue to sip the beer Erik gave me and watch all the people around me. Some of them nod at me as a hello and I politely give them a nod back but luckily no one comes to bother me. I'm left here alone.

And that's how it goes on for about an hour. I have refilled my cup when I emptied the first one and now I continue to watch everyone while moving my fingers to the beat of the music.

But then she catches my eye. She's talking with Erik and some other guy in the living room with a smile on her face. I can clearly see her curly brown hair and her wide smile. I swear I can almost hear her laugh through all the noise around us.

She is wearing a tight red dress with a cut on the side and a pair of black heels on her feet. Her hair is open and it reaches a little past her shoulders. She looks absolutely beautiful.

I can't stop staring at her. Her curvy body is captivating and so is her lively laugh. I suddenly feel the terrible need to hear her voice. I want to hear does it sound as angelic as she looks like, or is it quiet and small.

I find it really hard to believe that she is a quiet girl because something about the way she looks and acts around all these people gives me the feeling that she is quite talkative. But I don't want to judge anyone only by the way they look so I don't make any expectations before I get to know her.

I continue to sip at my drink while staring at the new found beauty that is standing perfectly on the view for me.

And just then, it's like she could feel my stare, she turns her head to my direction. Our eyes meet and I send her a quick half smirk and continue to keep my eyes on her. What's the point at turning my head when she already knows that I was in fact, staring at her.

She quirks her perfectly made left eyebrow and challenges me with the look she gives me. She smirks a little while we both continue to stare at each other. She knows exactly what game we're playing here.

She is the first one to look away. I see how her mouth moves and she excuses herself from the conversation. Then, much to my surprise, she starts to make her way towards me.

She walks through the mass of people and takes a seat next to me. We're both quiet for a brief moment before she is the first one to open her mouth.

"Did you know that staring is rude?"

My eyebrows shoot up when I hear her question. It's not the question itself that surprises me, it's the language. She said it to me in English.

It takes me a moment to composure my thoughts and finally I am able to give her some sort of an answer. She is obviously used to talking to guys and she clearly is the kind of girl who knows how to open a conversation.

Well, I'm not very good at giving a great first impression, especially to a girl. Due the fact that I haven't tried to impress a girl in so long, my answer to her is absolutely ridiculous.

"I know but to be honest, I don't really care." I want to spam my head to the table and stay that way until she's gone, but luckily I come to my senses before I do it. How stupid can I be?

It's a surprise if she can even understand my stupid sentence because of my bad English skills but after a short moment she lets out a laugh.

She quirks up her eyebrows as her brown eyes stare at mine and her mouth is turned into a sweet smile. It seems to me that she is sort of like studying me.

After a moment of staring at each other I decide to open my mouth. I stretch out my hand and say: "My name's Marco, what's yours?"

She smiles at me and takes a hold of my out stretched hand. "Nice to meet you Marco, my name is Eline."

"Great to meet you Eline, and what a pleasure it was to win you at the staring game."

A/N:
Omg finally they met each other!!
I couldn't be more exited to really begin the story, because here it all begins if I'm being honest.
Thank you all for your votes and please give me some comment to let me know what you think of the story so far.