One Shot - Lucifer

Y/N P.O.V.

"I swear to the Winchesters, Lucifer, if you don't stop that I'll kill you!" You said sarcastically to your boyfriend, Lucifer. 

All you could hear was chuckling behind you as you tilted you head back and groaned. He wouldn't stop bugging you. "Dear, I doubt you, of all people, could kill me." 

You snorted before replying, "you want to bet?"

While you seemed annoyed at your boyfriend, you were truly in love with him. These were the kinds of days that you absolutely loved. You wouldn't trade them for anything in the universe... These moments made you feel so entirely happy. 

"Maybe, but not today," Lucifer said with mischief in his voice. You giggled as you looked up at him and stared him lovingly in the eyes.

"I love you," you began, "I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world. I feel so lucky to have you."

Lucifer gave you a genuine smile, something most people don't see. "As I do, you."

You spent the rest of the day in his arms, teasing eachother and playing immature games.

A/N

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, especially on my other book. I'm writing on my laptop, so if the updates look a little funky, then you can blame it for the fact I'm not writing my on phone. I have multiple preferences written there... But i can't post them... So I'll just settle for this short one shot with Lucifer. It was cute, I personally like these, your thoughts?

~Amber