Preference - One of You Gets Bored

Key -
[Y/N] - Your name
[Y/E/C] - Your eye color
[Y/F/M/A] - Your favorite musical artist

Dean -

There were multiple cases where Dean was bored out of his mind. At least in Hell or Purgatory he had something to do. He got stir crazy really quickly, which is why he was such a good hunter. He worked his ass off all the time because he didn't like doing nothing. So on there frequent occasions he would end up finding little games to play with. And on these frequent occasions he would force [Y/N] to play the games with him.

One time it ended up with them climbing a tree. Another was when Dean had the bright idea to prank his brother, Sam.

"No! I'm not doing that!" [Y/N] hissed to the green eyed boy.

"Why not? It'll be fun!" Dean pleaded. But she kept her ground until he kissed her hard on the lips. [Y/N] blinked multiple times in adjustment to what just happened.

"Alright," she coughed awkwardly into her hand. She just had admitted her feelings to Dean, and vise versa, not too long ago so she definitely wasn't used to that yet.

"Awesome," Dean grinned giddily and grabbed her hand and led the girl to the fridge. They were currently in the bunker.

"Seriously, the ol' whipped cream prank? That's super lame." [Y/N] raised an eyebrow at Dean while he grabbed two cans of whipped cream.

"Not that, just trust me." Dean smirked and tossed her a can. He crept into Sam's room with [Y/N] trailing behind him. It was seven at night but Sam was exhausted from a recent hunt.

"What are we doing?" [Y/N] asked as Dean grabbed a roll of duct tape.

"Just trust me. Let me work my magic real quick and I'll tell you what to do next." She didn't enjoy being bossed around, but it wasn't like she could just leave right now. Well, she could leave but she kind of wanted to see what Dean had in mind. Said man grabbed a rather long strip of duct tape and taped one of his brother's hands to his bed post with a gentle touch. Dean continued to do that with the rest of Sam's arms and legs until he was satisfied with his work.

"Seriously? That's it? What's with the whipped cream?" [Y/N] asked in a whisper as she shook the can.

"Cover him from head to toe in whipped cream." Dean commanded. The girl raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms in refusal. Dean sighed exasperatedly.

"Please?" He asked while touching [Y/N]'s arm softly. She shivered at his touch and scowled. She muttered a bit before beginning to cover Sam in whipped cream.

Three minutes later Sam was covered in whipped cream.

"Good, now one last thing." Dean walked out of the room and [Y/N] thought he bailed on her until he came back with a bag of ice. Dean continued to place ice cubes on his brother until he began to stir.

Sam woke up with a start and tried to wipe off whatever was on him. He soon realized he couldn't move his arms or legs.

"Dean!" He yelled. Dean laughed loudly at his brother's angry expression.

"Sammy!" Dean chuckled in amusement, leaving his brother to struggle on his own.

"[Y/N]! Help!" Sam yelled. [Y/N] winced and stood up whilst coughing awkwardly.

"Love the new style..." She offered a guilt/not so guilty grin to the angry man, who didn't look that amused.

"Very funny, guys, get me the hell out of these!" Sam tugged at his restraints and shook the whipped cream off his face like a dog.