Fifty Eight

SYDNEY's POV

Megan squeezed my hand gently as everybody waits for my turn. "I, Sydney Isabelle Laurel..." the moment I said this, I know I am ready to give myself to her. "Vow to love Megan Mackenzie Delafuente for the rest of my life. I vow to cherish her, to love her, to take care of her, to understand her and to support her. I... god I am not prepared." I paused with a nervous chuckle.

"It's okay, love. Just tell me anything that comes out from your mouth." Megan grinned

"I... promise I will stay. I know you will be skeptical but give me this chance to prove you that I will. I will, Megan. I will. I promise to encourage you and to inspire you. I promise I will support you and will always be your number one fan. Uhm... teka wala ako maisip, nawiwindang ako! Haha! I will support you with everything. Sa mga negosyo mo, sa mga hilig mo, sa sports at sa pagluluto. Alam ko hndi ko mapapantayan ang mga die hard fans mo. I will love you through thick and thin, Meg."

"Do you, Megan, take---"

"Yes!" Megan started to be playful

"Do you, Sydney Isabelle Laurel take Megan Delaufente... no law, no papers, to be your lifetime partner?"

"Oh yes, i do." I chuckled

"By the power vested in me... I may now pronounce , WIFE AND WIFE." Dave said with an accent again

Megan held my face between her hands as everybody cheered and asked for a kiss. Megan planted a one soft kiss on my lips.

Everybody gathered under the sea of lantern lights, dancing, drinking champagne and beer.

Megan held my hand, made me turn and pulled my body against hers so she can kiss me again.

She invited me to near the seashore. Nahiga kami sa isang blanket. "Totoo na ba yung promise mo kanina?" She asked as she poured wine on her glass

"Sa tingin mo ba hindi?" I mumbled

"I'm just trying to make sure, love." She chuckled.

"So, aren't you going to take me somewhere we could be alone. You know, just the two of us? Somewhere I could surrender myself to you?" I asked, almost a whisper. Masama bang akitin ko ang minamahal ko? Haha!

"Sydney, maaga pa. Wag kang excited." She mumbled

"Oo na."

Bigla kong narinig na sumigaw si River. Pagkatingin ko, nag hahabulan sila nila Ian at mukhang may kalokohan nanaman.

"So, sasama ka na talaga sa akin sa Goodyear someday?" Megan asked

"I lied, Megan." I said. That made her gaze at me with a straight face. "I mean, partly I did. Kaya nawala ako nung isang araw kasi I drove to Goodyear. I looked for my tita who works at Saint Martin. Nag apply ako at volunteer nurse ako sa hospital for three months. Pero yeah, since may lisensya na ako. I can start next month." I smiled