Twelve

(AN: pasensya na sa mga last updates. . Maguupdate na ako dahil busy ako sa mga susunod na araw, umuwi ang mga kuya ko. Haha! Osha enjoy. Pak! Tuloy ang modelling!)

MEGAN POV

I wish I have the ability to stop time right now or go back to the past. I wish I know because I dont want this day to end.

"Can I have at least one last day with you, Sydney? Please be with me for a day. Cancel your time with Haven because she has tomorrow, next week, next month and for the next few years with you." I begged.

"This is the only day I have. Please give this day to me and let's pretend like nothing's wrong." I say again, trying to sound more convincing to her.

....

I was terribly disappointed upon knowing that chocolate is no longer her favorite ice cream flavor. What a good start for a last day you have with her, Megan. Talo ka nanaman. One point nanaman si Haven, Megan.

Hindi ko dinala ang kotse ko. I planned to make the time longer. Pero I failed again. Sa bus, naka earphones sya. Hndi kami naguusap. That is one hell of painful ride.

I brought her to an Amusement park. At I asked her If I can hold her hand, this time I didnt fail.

We only have an hour.

"Megan, susunduin ako ni Haven after an hour." She told me. I wanted to get mad. I used to tell her na ako lang dapat ang susundo at maghahatid sakanya. What right do I have? What right do I have to get mad, complain and get rid of Haven?!

"Okay." I agreed.

Nakasakay na kami sa ferris wheel. Pataas ng pataas ang kinalalagyan namin. 7pm na at madilim na. We can see the horizon from above. Sobrang ganda. Maganda para sa ending. She was obviously amazed.

"Ang ganda, Megan. Ang ganda sa baba oh. Everything looks small from here. It's like we're riding on an airplane." She grinned at me. Hindi ako napangiti nung ngumiti sya sakin. Mas lalo akong naupset. Dahil this will be the last time na I will see her this close.

"I only have an hour, will you hear me out?" I told her.

Hndi ako nagsalita.

"I remember the first time I saw you, Sydney. That will always be in my memory. Memory nalang at kailan man, hndi na kita makikita ng ganon. It sucks that I couldnt see it in your eyes anymore. I couldnt see how you used to look at me, Sydney. It sucks that life is so unfair. Now that I am here again, hndi ka na pwede. I get it, okay? Ayaw mo na. This is the last day." Sabi ko

"You are the best thing I ever had, Sydney. Oh God, you are." I added, glacing at her. "Those are good memories, Sydney. Thank you for those good memories. I will treasure them forever. Do you remember the panda bear I gave you? May ganun din ako, just so you know. I will keep that."