His Bocchan, Anxious

"Are you sure that it's her?" I asked with a gulp following suit.

"Yes, Ciel. I was momentarily speechless. You know that she's the only one that have that kind of effect on me." The chills running down Alois' spine can practically be heard within those words.

Before I can even manage to formulate a respond, a warm palm landed gently against my tense shoulder, jolting me for a wee second.

"Ciel, what's wrong?" Sebastian softly asked, curious eyes locked with mine.

"Is that Sebastian?! Are you with Sebastian?? And he called you Ciel! Oh mon Dieu! Are you guys--"

"Shut up, Alois!" I panicked and shouted through the telephone, feeling my face heat up with his accusatory ramblings.

"Is that Alois?" The man beside me added.

"Unfortunately.."

"Hi Sebastian!!!" The blond fool shouted from the other line, making me jerk the device from my ear.

"You are aware that this thing is pressed against my ear, yes?" Sarcastically, I retorted.

"Perfectly.. Now, do you want to talk about it right now or you're just going to wait for me? Claude and I are right about done, anyway." I nodded my head, despite the knowledge that Alois can't see it.

"It can wait. I'll talk to you later." Alois bid his goodbye and ended the call.

"Is everything all right?" Had Sebastian not said a word and I'd probably forgotten his presence. As a response, I waved my hand dismissively and lightly shook my head.

"It's nothing.. Just a relative of mine, my aunt, she usually means trouble for both Alois and I." With a huff, I said. Trying to mask the massive hysteria bubbling up inside.

"Alright.. Then, I'd better get going. I think I already overdue my stay." I watched his huge form strode towards the door after I curtly nod, still lost into my own thoughts.

"Ciel?" Sebastian called out with the knob within his grasp.

"Yes?"

"I er.. I.. Thank you for inviting me." With a hushed tone, he said, all fidgeting and a hand rubbing at the back of his neck.

"Me too--I mean, you're welcome!" Sebastian let out an amused chuckle yet said none, contrasting how I anticipated some teasing quirky comment.

As the wooden door closed in behind him, I felt my knees buckle. A breath of relief escaped me as if I was holding my breath in, a couple of moments ago.

I padded about the unit, tidying things up until I reached the living room, noticing the shambles of cake, smudged against the alabaster leather of our sofa...

The cause of the mess instantly replayed itself inside my head, my clumsy slip up, as I yet again soiled Sebastian's clothes. The way he took it so calmly, unlike how I expected him to. How we locked gaze... How those crimson eyes made it impossible for me to look away, and how they drew me in and pulled me close..

With a shake of my head, I brushed off the memory, feeling it harder to breathe as I relive it in my head. My hand instantly gripped the fabric atop my chest, and felt the rhythmic thumping under my fingertips..

This insistent pounding in my chest seems to get worse each and every time, not to mention how often my cheeks were heating up randomly... There's something clearly wrong with me and I think I might need to get myself checked..