His Bocchan, Afterglow

The sweet, ambrosia-like, state that I was in, immediately was ripped right out of my unconscious body. Scornfully, I peered through one eye to find that the small sodding gap between the thick drapes was the cause of my sudden misery. Blasted thing couldn't even keep the sunlight out of the room, what even was the point of putting it there then?

When the bitter ramblings finally died down inside my head, only then that I realize those weren't my drapes, that I was not in my skanky room, and the fact that I was very... nude...

Cautiously, I slowly turned my head behind me and was nearly blown away by the sight that greeted me. Without consent, my eyes journeyed through the valley of firm yet supple-looking, alabaster skin adoring that exposed back.

He was laying on his stomach, bare before my eyes except for the thin white sheet that pooled around just below the small of his back, strong arms crossed and tucked beneath the pillow pressed against the Adonis' cheek. His ebony hair, softer than the finest silk, sprawled majestically, appearing even darker in contrast to the white fabric case of the pillow.

Ah, now I remember...
He made me his, last night.

A rare, face-straining, smile crossed my face, accompanied by the spreading heat atop my cheeks, memories of last night blissfully replayed in my brain like a myriad of blinding colours.

Elated, I searched for my phone, ignoring how the muscles from my neck down protested with a sore ache. Once I found the device I opened the camera and focused it towards the sight that I could very well have against the walls of my room, and never get tired of.

Being the moronic twat that I am, of course I forgot to turn off the shutter sound, causing the sleeping beauty to stir from his slumber as the sound resonated through the walls of that room.

I sat there, frozen as I watched his carmine eyes peek past those ivory-white lids, a sight that was beyond breathtaking to say the least..

Unceremoniously, he pulled an arm beneath the pillow and dragged me back beside him, shifting as he encased me in a tight grip with both of his arms and legs, akin to a clinging child.

"I can't see the need for you to a take a photo.. Soon enough you'll get sick and tired of my presence since I do not plan on ever leaving your side." The bastard retorted with mirth, although making it up to me as he tightened his arms around my frame and as I felt those soft lips against the crown of my shambled locks.

Oh, that's right..
How could I have forgotten?
That picturesque, perfect, view is mine, just as much as I am his.

My eyes felt droopy once more, as the contentment of being caged within his warmth settled in, Sebastian's steady heartbeat against the tips of my fingers situated against his bare chest.. Hmm.. His bare chest.. I peeked down and confirmed that he also was indeed very exposed from the waist down, feeling like a pervert as I began to feel hot from our skin-to-skin contact..

Skin-to-skin.. If I could ogle his bare skin, then he could probably see mine as well.

Which lead me back to the realization that...

"I-I'm naked!" I shouted, jotling back up in a sitting position whilst pulling the sheets to cover my exposed groin.

"I love you." Sebastian said, which I raised a brow to.

"What?!"