"Why write?"

it's a tag, not some dramatic author's note about getting asked a deep ass question. if that's what you thought? probably not.

i got tagged by -deadraddish and this seems like an important tag, but it's writer's tag so i'm doing it hAHAHAHA

1) Describe yourself like you would a character in a fanfic?

I guess you could describe Domi as an average fourteen-year-old but no, she's something even crazier than average. She's that pale Asian whom everyone recognised as someone of a different race since she's lacking that yellow undertone and the typical black hair.

She's actually the loudest excuse of a human being ever and that one girl in your class who can't speak to the opposite sex without talking harshly to them because she's just very awkward with boys. She's sometimes mean, creative, sometimes bearable, sensitive and her world is stuck in this social platform called Wattpad.

2) Do you have a ritual before/after/during writing?

I can never write anywhere in peace. It needs to be quiet and my wifi should always be off because I seriously can't focus with it on. And I usually write at 11pm-2am with the lights all closed because that's when I get into full writing mode.

3) Favourite fic to write?

Unspoken.

4) Any writers you admire?

Yes but my faves are definitely suah and deena LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER EVER CATCH ME NOT TALKING ABOUT THEM IN TERMS OF WRITING

5) Number of words you can write in an hour if you're really focused?

1000 words but I don't even know what's my 'focused' state. Seriously I don't even know.

6) First fic pairing/plot?

Fic pairing? Lmao it's not from a fanfiction but JULES AND EVAN!!! And plot? My first plot? Um it's a cliche story about two twins who fall in love with the same guy. Very cliche.

I don't have a twin fetish k. Maybe a little.

7) Inspiration, time or motivation?

Inspiration? Definitely. I need some brain juice and creative ideas for my stories, and I get that from watching Korean Dramas and sappy novels. I just need to. Seriously.

8) Why write?

I'm not very talented at writing especially when I started it (TBH I didn't even join Wattpad to write stories. Lmao.) But the reason why I started writing will be revealed later woop

I'm not saying I'm a bad writer fam. I joined Wattpad three years ago for your information and I had no interest in writing at that time. Wow by the looks of it most of you think that I think I'm not good at writing but hahaha nO I LOVE HOW I WRITE

9) Plan to write anything other than fanfics?

No. Never. (Might probably change my mind after a few years lol) I can never handle a bigger audience. I can never handle creating character names and shit. It's difficult omg.

10) What inspires you the most?

K-Dramas. And reading my fave's fanfics. And websites/books teaching you how to write.

11) Strangest thing you've written/ thought of writing?

I've written some low-key smut in Chapter 21 from Dear No One AND I NEVER CRINGED SO HARD IN LIFE. LIKE WTF. I NEVER WRITE SMUT. I READ LOADS THOUGH TO BE ABLE TO WRITE IN THE FUTURE BUT IT'S DIFFICULT.

12) A fanfic you wished you wrote better and why?

My Richest Secret. I wrote that story when I was twelve so you can tell it was horrible. And there were many typos and grammar mistakes.

13) Fav fic from another author?

Comet by sincerelytop :") But all of her works are bomb af so

14) Fav side pairing to put in?

Vkook but it's very low-key.

15) Guilty writing pleasure?

When I get too descriptive. Sometimes your work just gets really fucking boring when you over-describe things. Instead of creating an image in a person's mind you just annoy them. And also I write too much dialogue! Feels so wrong but so right.

Oh and I forgot, inserting cliffs in every single story ever. My parents wouldn't ever let me jump of a cliff so

16) Do you plan before writing or just make it up?

LMAO. Does making a plan up count? Because that's what I do. I rarely ever plan. I make up what I think would be good.. but I plan what I make up.

17) Are you a fast writer?

Hell no. I update pretty frequently though, but I procrastinate a lot. Especially when I write scenes that I know would be boring that's why it slows me down.

18) How old were you when you started writing?

I was 10. Never ever wrote before that. Just peer pressure.

19) Why start writing?

Honestly I joined Wattpad to win the Wattys because my friends literally won't stop talking about it. And I was ten years old and I thought it would be cool. But they wanted me to win the Wattys using POETRY. My first ever writing skill was writing poetry. I never wrote fictions or novels or anything, I just wanted to be a Wattpad poet.

Until I started reading some fictions that influenced me to write stories.

20) Six sentences from a work you're proud of?

Out of nowhere, a sudden walloping noise echoed in the background, making M flinch in the process. She looked around and saw nothing but the pitch darkness that surrounded her, the moon shining on the almost invisible road, the flickering street lights residing across the street and the empty sidewalks. The strangeness of the noise quickened M's heartbeat since despite her fierce appearance she gets startled at the simplest things and the eerie atmosphere.

After she took a deep breath, she decided to keep walking but another noise was heard. This time, it's clearer and in a higher volume, a loud thud instead of a discrete wallop. She turned her head around, a small gasp escaping her lips after seeing a brown haired boy with a slightly taller figure than hers who stood there and looked intently at her eyes.

- Coming from 'M', my most overrated fanfiction ever.

tagging:
notsparky
-ohmytae
yumikookie
violinekookie
taerinn
wtkfics
vvlovervv
chimcelle
VelenneDanielle
aengelic
mintyyeols