01. sewn lips.

author's note; the main girl in this fiction is tough, bad-mouthed, can be conceited and naive. she's not a perfect, smart 'badass'. you can leave if you don't like this type of mc.

Aoi's POV

There's this new cafe near my house and Joo-eun literally can't stop talking about it. It looks fine because it's new, but I'm sure I'm going to get used to it sooner that its value will completely disappear from me. It became Joo-eun and I's new hangout place since two weeks ago, but it just happens that this Saturday I went out alone.

I needed some alone time.

Or maybe not, maybe Joo-eun was just ditching me. But it's okay, I let her do so anyway.

What I like about this place? It's the fact that I can't be bothered by anything. There's so many things I could do in here without anyone annoying the hell out of me, anyway. I could do my assignments, connect to the wifi, watch videos and check my SNS in here, alone.

Just drowning in the smell of coffee and pleasant smelling beverages while thinking about shitty people are. So happy.

Right now, everything is surprisingly normal ever since I sat on my own table and did my own business.

It wasn't long after I heard the cafe's door open in a distance. My natural reflexes made me look up to see who the first person coming in was. I don't know, but I just tend to do that every single time the door opens and it's pretty distracting. I'm not naturally curious of people, in fact, I despise people.

I watched the person who came in.

Oh.

It was that annoying bitch who goes this cafe almost every single day to meet up with her friends just to cry out her emotions after breaking up with some dude.

First of all, I don't mean to be judgmental but, how many boyfriends does she have that it's so necessary to walk into this cafe everyday to cry about her breakup problems?

I gawked at how miserably she tried to composedly walk to her usual seat with her friends there. She sat on her seat, took a deep breath, and her friends were ready for her tears. And from there, she then starts crying like a baby. She sounds like a dying whale everytime she cries and I found it irritating.

Anyways, back to work. I need to finish this research I was asked to do.

It wasn't long until I heard the cafe's door open again. I still did the same, I looked up at the person again. This time, there was this cute orange-haired guy with an adorable eyesmile who entered the cafe.

He wasn't very tall, but he was lean and attractive, I must say. He has a charm, but why would I even bother? I need to go back to work. But then, my eyes followed him walking to the seats and sat on an empty table.

Why the hell was I staring?

I simply shook my head and then went back to doing my research. That dude must be lucky. I mean, he caught my attention.

Everybody begs for it.

And he got it even without begging.

My eyes were glued on my IPad's screen, typing and surfing through the web to get some information for my powerpoint until I heard footsteps coming through my direction.

My lips were agape after I felt a sticky, icy liquid poured on top of me. Surprised, I immediately pushed my laptop away so that no damage will occur. Curses started to fill my mind as I gasped.

In just a matter of seconds, I realized that I was completely drenched in what seems like bubbletea since there were black pearls on the drenched clothes I have.

In awe, I looked up to the person who poured the drink on me.

What the fuck?

It was the guy who caught my attention from like.. five minutes ago.

What the hell did he think he was doing?!

That guy I just saw a few minutes ago, standing in a position as if he poured the taro bubbletea on me on purpose. It smelled like it. His face looked like it had no regrets, either. I wanted to smack him in the face.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" I shouted at a mad tone, realizing that everyone's eyes were glued on me. I was trying hard not to curse for it to not be embarrassing enough to be posted online.

I didn't know why they were staring at me, if it was because I was drenched in bubbletea, or it was because I shouted, or both.

"Hmm?" he hummed in an interrogating response.

I scoffed as my blood boiled even more. Ugh, I look like a mess.

"You poured bubbletea in me, idiot!"

He tilted his head to the side and smiled at me before leaving me in the spot. He went off like that?! I watched as he walked back to his table and wrote something in a small piece of paper.

I was so pissed off and was about to stand up, walk back to him and slap him in the face but I saw him come back to my seat.

He shoved a piece of paper in front of my face and it was written, "Excuse me miss, but YOU'RE the one here who told me to pour bubbletea on you! >:3"

My eyes largened. What the hell is this stupidity? Is he fucking serious?! "What?! No I didn't!!" I shouted, but he just laughed. What's wrong with him?!

I swear to God I could kill a bitch at any moment now. I quickly stood up, still in awe of what happened. The waiters all went up to me and asked me if I was okay but I simply pushed them away.

"Seriously? Stop asking me shit and tell me where's the washroom and PLEASE kick this guy out of your cafe! He should be banned from here! He poured the bubbletea on me as if I was doing the ice bucket challenge or some shit! Where the hell is your manager?!" I shouted at one of the waiters. They exchanged glances.

"Miss, just calm down. I'm sorry to say but there's no washroom here, and this person is the son of the cafe's owner so we can't really kick him out.. just saying." The waiter said, as a matter of factly, adding more fuel to the fire. I groaned in frustration.

I turned around to check any restrooms and I spotted one. Why the fuck? They're lying to me, like what the hell? I can clearly see the girls' restroom in the corner right there!

Oh. It's out of order for now.

Just when you fucking need it.

"That's..." I started and took a deep breath. "..bullshit! I'm out of this place!" I shouted again, storming out of the cafe, drenched in liquid, smelling like shit, ignoring the waiter's suggestions on how to make it up to me.

There's no way I'm crossing paths with that jerk again.

---

A/N: do you like aoi? hahaha ;)

how was it?