Chapter 7

Rose's POV

Once we were inside the grounds we tried going through the doors that lead to the inside of the castle, but they were locked.

"How do we get in now?" I asked.

"This way," William said and then lead the way to the back of the castle. "Ok, I know it seems gross, but we have to go through the sewage tunnels. That'll lead us to where they keep the Lycans."

"You have got to be joking," I whispered.

"I know, but it's the only way," he said and then crawled through a small opening.

I did the same and once I landed in the waste below, I suddenly regreted it. It smelt like shit, literally. I quickly bounded ahead of William. He was moving a little to slow for me. Once I smelt the Lycans, I knew where I was going. I finally found the vent that lead to that terrible room.

"Hurry up, William! I found it!" I shouted at him. He was at least five feet behind me.

"I'm coming, it's a little hard to move in this stuff," he replied back.

"Run!" I shouted. God, I hate it when men are slow at things. It drives me insane.

"If you say so," he said and then came splashing his way down the tunnel and he almost got some on my face.

"Hey, watch it ok. Just because we mated doesn't mean that I won't kick your ass. Now lift me up," I said as I tried getting on his back.

"Wait, you can't jump that high?" he asked.

"I don't know. I never really thought about trying that," I said.

"Well, why don't you try that first and then help me up," William said.

"Ok, I'll try," I said and then got off of his back. I bent my knees slightly and concentrated on jumping as high as I could. I pushed off and man did I jump. I even broke the vent open and I was in the air at least twenty feet above the ground. I landed lightly on my feet. I must've startled the Lycans because they were growling furiously at me.

"William, I did it! That was amazing," I said with excitment.

"Great, now get me out of here!" he shouted.

I laughed quietly to myself and looked around for a long enough rope. Luckily I found one.

"Ok, I'm going to toss this rope down to you then I'll pull you up, ok?" I asked.

"Ok."

I tossed the rope down and then when he grabbed the rope I pulled as hard as I good. To my surprise he wasn't as heavy as I thought he was. Once he was completely above ground he stood up and started shaking to get all of the resedue off and it all landed back on me.

"Thanks. I really wanted that crap on me," I said and then shook it off.

"Your welcome, dear. Now let's get out of here. This place always gives me the creeps," William said and then started walking ahead of me.

I looked around at all of the Lycans and I felt sorry for them. They shouldn't be locked up as prisoners. I left my thoughts at that and caught up to William.

"Rose, do you want to go and see Serena or do you want to stay with me for the night?" William asked once we were in the library.

"I need to go and see Serena. I have a lot of questions that I need answers, but I'll catch up with you later, ok?" I asked.

"Ok. Be safe. I love you," he said and then licked my face.

"I love you too," I said and gave him a smile. He smiled back and then walked off.