Chapter 4

Rose's POV

My heart stopped beating. I was dead. Oh, shit. I was dead. I couldn't leave William, not now. Not when I finally found my soul mate. Of course I finally know now that he's the one that I truely want to be with and he's the one that I truely love. Jeremiah must feel awful right now. I know I broke his heart, but what was I supposed to do? Truely love someone and then pretend to love someone? No, that's not how it's supposed to work. You're supposed to love one person. Love them with all of your heart.

My parent's loved each other. I remember that, which is weird because I usually can never remember anything about my parents. I remember them always dancing with each other in our living room, smiling and laughing. My mind all of sudden went fuzzy and I felt like I was spinning and I couldn't stop. All I could see was darkness. Was I asleep? If I was asleep then why couldn't I wake up? I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. What was wong with me? Wait, where am I? I can't feel any of my surroundings. I can't breathe.....

The only thing that I could feel was this burning sensation throughout my body. I can't remember how long it's been burning, but it's starting to subside. My heart.....it's beating, but not like it normally would. What the hell is going on? Am I having a heart attack in my sleep? No, that's not possible, I'm a werewolf. Wait, how long have I been a werewolf? Oh, god I can't remember. Are my parents still alive? Are they with me right now? Why the hell can't I remember anything?!

I was fighting with the burning sensation in my body, but I wasn't winning. It stopped, my heart stopped. I furiously opened my eyes and an unfamiliar face was looking at me. I let out a scream and flew against the wall behind me.

 "Rose, you need to calm down, please," the man said. I must admit he is quite cute with his brown hair and light brown eyes, but who was he and how did he know who I was?

 "Who are you? How do you know my name? Where am I?" I asked as my words almost got caught in my throat.

 "I know this is all confusing to you and that you don't remember anything about why your here, but I'm here to help explain and answer any questions that you have. My name is William, I'm a werewolf too and I don't know how to exactly explain this to you, but both you and me are being help captive here, at the Lord's castle, a vampire castle. They need our help going into battle with another vampire coven who has tried taking over this land and we can't let this happen. If our land gets taken away then we won't have anything left. We won't be able to hunt or live," he said with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

I looked at him and he was telling the truth. I could see it in his eyes. His eyes. I've never seen anything like it before. They were beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at them. I could clearly see the outline of his pupil and iris.

 "Your eyes. The remind me of my fathers. So beautiful," I whispered.

He widened his eyes as if something I said startled him. "You remember your parents?" he asked.

 "Not very well, but yes. The main thing that I remember about them was that they were powerful werewolves that got killed by vampires, but they loved each other and they loved me," I said and then slowly walked over to William. He was a whole head taller than I was. He was very muscular. His brown hair was a mess, which made him look even hotter. For some reason I felt a pull towards him. Is it because he's a werewolf too?

 "William, why do I feel like I've met you before? I feel a pull towards you," I whispered as I put a hand on his chest.

 "The reason why you feel a pull towards me is because we're mates, you just don't remember," he whispered and then slowly lifted my chin up to his face. He lightly brushed his lips against mine. That one kiss sent an electric shock down my spine.