'Why would I want to be there?'

Clarke sighed. 'You have to talk to your Dad, Brin.'

'And you have to talk to your Mum.' Brinley shot back.

Clarke nodded. 'I know, and I will, just not tonight, okay?'

Brinley sighed. 'Fine, are you coming?'

Clarke nodded. 'Do you want to go and get Bellamy? I'll stall Jaha.'

'Okay.'

Clarke left and Brinley looked around for the dark head of hair that was becoming increasingly familiar, spotting him walking towards Octavia with a blanket. Brinley sighed, wondering how the Blake siblings had managed to weave themselves into her daily life.

Brinley crept closer, silently, trying not to disturb their conversation.

'I don't expect you to forgive me.' Bellamy seemed nervous, speaking to Octavia who didn't turn around as he spoke. 'But you'll have to find a way to live with me, because I'm not going anywhere.'

Brinley waited for Octavia to reply but she already knew the brunette was too stubborn for her own good. 'Bellamy.' She called and he turned around towards her. 'Jaha's waiting.'

Bellamy looked back at Octavia briefly, but turned and began walking to Brinley before stopping again. 'That grounder escaping, was that you?'

'I had nothing to do with it.' Bellamy sighed and began walking away again. 'Thanks for the blanket.' Octavia called gently and Brinley knew then that the two siblings would be fine, that they'd overcome whatever obstacle came their way because they were family, and they loved each other more than anything.

'You ready for this?' Brinley asked Bellamy quietly.

'Not in the slightest. Are you?'

'To talk to Jaha? I can handle him just fine.'

'You know that's not what I meant.'

Brinley sighed. 'I don't even know.' She admitted.

Clarke smiled at both of them as they entered the tent, gesturing for Brinley and Bellamy to sit down, which they did. Bellamy sat in the middle and Brinley sat next to him, Clarke on his other side. The three reached for the headsets as Jaha watched them.

'Mr Blake. I've wanted to talk to you for some time now.'

'Before you do, I'd like to say something.' Clarke interrupted. 'When you sent us down here, you sent us to die, but miraculously, most of us are still alive, in large part that's because of him, because of Bellamy.' Bellamy glanced at Clarke. 'He's one of us, and he deserves to be pardoned of his crimes just like the rest of us.'

'Clarke, I appreciate your point of view, but it's not that simple.'

Brinley felt Bellamy tense. 'It is that simple.' Jaha's eyes shot to Brinley. 'I killed five members of your guard, and somehow I'm being pardoned. Bellamy shot you, and yet you're still alive yet he's being punished. How is what I did, any more forgivable than Bellamy's crime?' Brinley didn't look away from Jaha as she spoke though she could feel the gazes of the other two on her.

Jaha sighed. 'I understand what you are saying, but you have to understand how complex this situation is-'

'It doesn't have to be complex; it can be simple. That is, if you want to know who on the Ark want's you dead.' Bellamy bargained and Brinley almost laughed.

Jaha paused, thinking for a moment before he leaned forward. 'Bellamy Blake, you are pardoned for your crimes.'

Bellamy breathed out a sigh of relief; a small smile making it's way onto his face. Clarke and Brinley smiled at each other, as Bellamy closed his eyes for a second.