Silver and Blue

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Ah! I can't believe we're going back to Magnolia!" Machiko told them as she re-quipped her katanas away.

"I know." Shiro agreed with a smile.

"You guys ready to go?" Gray asked them.

"I'm ready to go to another royal party!" Happy replied.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind being the king again!" Natsu agreed.

"Honestly, you two are so stupid and clueless." Shiro sighed as she face palmed with a sigh.

"I wish we could stay here longer." Lucy admitted sadly.

"Yes, in a way it's starting to feel like home." Erza agreed.

"I guess Master and the others already left huh?" Lucy asked as she began applying more nail polish on her toenails.

"He did." Erza confirmed before turning around to face them. "He said he was ready to get back to Magnolia."

"Speaking of going home, I need to find Ayama!" Machiko realized before opening the door. "Don't you dare leave without me, kay?"

"Aye ma'am!"
________________________________________________________________________________

"Gods! We're leaving already?" Sting asked as he threw Ayama's cloak at her.

"Well, it's not too early." Rose replied. "Besides, how are your legs doing?"

"They're... fine." She replied simply as she placed her newly repaired cloak on.

"Are you sure they work fine?" Rogue asked as he and Frosh strolled inside.

"Yes,  I'm positive."

"Yo! What's up people?!" A familiar cheerful voice called from the window.

Sting turned around with an angered expression, and yelled. "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU USE THE DOOR?!"

"Sorry. I had to get in quickly cause we'll be leaving soon." Machiko replied as she hopped into the room. "So, are you guys leaving too?"

"Master wants to get started on something." Ayama explained as she gestured to Sting.

"Hey! You know I don't give a damn about that "Master" crap!" Sting retorted with a pout. "It makes me feel old!"

"I ship it!" Machiko whispered to Rogue, making him nod in agreement.

"Anyway, why are you here?" Rose asked Machiko.

"I came to give you a gift." She told them as she summoned a box in her hands. "Consider it a "good luck" present."

"Thanks, Machiko!" Sting thanked her before taking the box out if her hands. "What in it?"

"You'll find out~" She giggled mischievously. "Although, all I can tell you is that one is for each person who competed in the games."

"Then that means-" Rogue began only to be interrupted.

"Yeah. One was supposed to be for Minerva." Machiko revealed as she sat down in the window ledge. "I can't believe she hasn't returned. Where is she?"

"She disappeared after we lost the games." Rogue muttered in thought. "I wonder what happened to her."

Machiko noticed Ayama frown and shift outside of the room when they mentioned her. Rose noticed too and followed her outside. She frowned in worry. Ayama...