In The End

Wow, I can't believe I have finished another book. Thank you for your support with this book and surely there will be another SNK fanfic.
-Stay Kawaii<3

-FantasyRainbow8
----------------------------------------
I was alone for most of today. Levi left me in his room, but I didn't mind. All what I wanted was to see him again.

As the moon started to rise through the window, the door opens. I see Levi standing there. "Levi." I said his name gently. Levi was now trembling with tears running down his redden cheeks. I stand up and approach him. I then noticed he was holding something in his hand. I reach out and grabbed his hand. He knuckles were white as he was holding a knife.

He pulls himself always from, turning away from me. As I he stood right out from me, I reach out my hand and place it onto his shoulder and then I slowly wrapped my arms around him. "Ember..... I'm sorry..." Said Levi, I could hear so much pain in his voice. Levi then takes me by the hand and sits me down on his bed. I could see his cold grey eyes in the candlelight. He then reaches out and grabs a lox of my red hair. He leans closer to me and I feel his lips on mine. He then wraps his arm around my waist and brings me closer to him. I felt his tears as we kissed.

I knew what he had to do. I knew too much. Because of that I felt a slight pain in my stomach. I look down to see Levi's hand shaking. I place my hand over his and pulled the knife out. I blink and tears blurred my vision. "Why.....?" I asked him faintly. I was bleeding out slowly. Then I fell into his arms. "It was an order." Levi whispers to me as he lays me back. I nodded.

Some time has passed. We both remained silent as Levi held my hand tightly and I layed there helpless. "How much longer do I have to live?" I finally asked him. He looks away, "Five more minutes...." He said with no emotion in his voice. I took my finger tips and ran them across his cheek. "Levi.... Have I ever told you how much I love you." I said meekly. He hold my hand up against his warm cheek. "Yes Ember.... I love you too."

Levi's POV:
Her hand was so cold. I didn't want to loose her, no one did. But I had to do it..... I lean over her and kiss her on her forehead. "Ember." I said her name. But there was no response. I let go of her hand. She's gone....

I love you to the moon and more Ember.