SNK Christmas Special- Ice Skating Disaster

Happy Holidays!!!! Idk for this chapter but there is some romance in the beginning between Ember and Levi because Levi is Senpai! *Evil Laugh in background* Hope you enjoy this chapter. For sure I'll be writing more fanfiction a like these because I enjoy them and hopefully you'll like them as well! Thank you for reading this chapter!

Stay Kawaii <3

-FamtasyRainbow8
------------------------------------------------------
When Levi and I were out of sight. "Ember..." Said Levi. I glanced up at him, with a worried look in my crystal eyes. "Levi what's wrong?" I asked him. He just shook his head. I reached out and grabbed his hand gently. My vision started with blur with tears. "Levi, please...." I begged, wanting for an answer. "You keep on leaving me. You never stay. You keep on leaving......" Levi whispered to me. He then started to walk away. Until I grabbed him once again. "Levi I'm done traveling." I said, not sounding confident. "Bullshit." He hissed at me. "Please Levi..... Just don't leave me. All I need is you, Levi, that's all......"I cried out. Levi looked shocked now. "Please don't leave me. You're the only person who has actually excepted me for who I am. You're the only one who understands me and the last thing I want or even need is to have you leave me." I wailed, sounding helpless. Levi grabs my hands, holding them up to his chests. "I will never leave you. If you don't leave me." Levi spoke softly to me. "I promise. I won't leave you again." I said looking 'adorable'. Levi just stared blankly at me. "Ummmm sorry." I mumbled. "Let's go ice skating." I said smiling up at Levi.

When we got downstairs there was only Eren and Mikasa cuddling by the TV and Bertl trying to braid Annie's hair. Which you don't see everyday. Then I heard Sasha, Connie, and Reiner playing a game in the back room? But I wasn't really sure. "Come on!"Called out Petra to Levi and I. We both headed outside. Levi went right away where Furlan and Isabel are at, of course. But I decided to watch for a while. The snow was slowing falling down now. The moon was full and bright and the stars were bright, high up above our heads. I saw Petra trying to get Mike to skate now and Oluo-Chan was blabbering his head off on how easy it is to ice skate. That guy has some real nerves. But of course Gunther and Eld were doing there own thing with Nanaba and Gilbert. And Annie was to the side talking with Armin and Bertl, which surprised me because Annie usually stays to herself. Jean spotted me! He was talking with Marco now and pointed to where I was at. I then hid under the table like and idiot. "EMBER!" Screamed Marco. I lookout from underneath the table and wave at them. Then Jean came skating over to the small stairs that led to the ice rink. "Come on." Said Jean. "No thanks." I replied nervously. Jean looked confused now. Then Marco came up from behind him and scared Jean. "HEY!" Screamed Jean. "Come on Ember." Said Marco. I just remained silent and stepped onto the ice. My legs were shaking now, I was afraid to ice skate. As I stepped out onto the ice I slipped, the everything drifted to darkness.