How I Know You- Ember Tells Levi Part 1

I woke-up in a strange white room. "Ember. Are you okay," Screams Hanji. I then over my ears. "Oh, um..... Was I being to loud and obnoxious." She asks quietly. "You were just being a little over excitable." I commented with my arms cross.

Then some time later Petra comes wondering in. "Hey Petra," I squeaked with a huge grin on my face. She just smiles back. "Hey Petra. What's wrong?" I asked. "What do you mean," she asks me sounding kind of annoyed. "Well, ummm. You seem a little annoyed." I announced. "Yeah you do, Cadet Ral," Joins in Hanji.

Petra then looks out the window looking.... sad. I stand-up and limped up next to her. "Hey Petra what's wrong?" I ask while tugging at her uniform. "Its.... Its because of how my horse got killed," She cries out while hugging me. I felt really bad for her. She does not deserver any more pain, like loosing one of her younger brothers. "You can tell us," said Hanji kindly. Petra then turns to Hanji and pulls of a chair right in front of her. "Yah, Therapist Hanji Zoe is back," She screams excitedly.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Shut it! Shitty glasses," hisses a familiar mono-tone voice. "Should I open the door," I asked Hanji. She then nods at me, looking seriously at me from under her large rectangular awesome googles. I then quietly walk to the door. Petra and Hanji nods at me and I nod back. I then swing the door right open. In front of me was Corporal Levi with tea in his hand. "What is Titan-Freak doing in there?" He asks me, expecting an answer for once. "I'm doing a therapy thing," laughs Hanji.

I turn around to see a freaked-out Petra and maniac laughing her head off. Corporal Levi didn't looked to thrilled to see this. "Alright go on." Instructs Hanji to Petra. Then I feel someone pull on my arm. I look and noticed the Levi was dragging me to somewhere. "Sir, where are we going to be going to?" I asked nervously. He didn't respond. "Is he going to actually kill me?" I questioned myself.

He then throws me up against the wall. "Thud" went my small body up against the cold stonwalls. "Stupid Therapist Shitty Glasses," Corporal Levi mutters. "Yeah, I know," I simply agreed. He then looks down at me with his cold gaze.

And then some time has passed.................

"You damn idiot." Scoffs Levi while leaning up against the wall like he doesn't 'give a shit about anything' kind of look written all over his face. "Follow me," Corporal Levi instructs. I slowly get up, with an sharp pain in my right leg. I then followed him to his office.

"Come in," Levi says looking bored. I then carefully walked in hoping that this was not another trap. But,  those ways were in the good old days. "You have not changed one bit," comments Levi. "What do you mean," I hissed at him as I took a seat on a old black couch. "Were you there?" He questions me.
I sat there for some time pondering in my thoughts. "Answer me now!"
"When do you mean, Sir."
"When I first joined the Scouting Legion."
"Of course I was."
"Then tell me, who were you....."

FlashBack Brought To You By Charming Horse-faced Titans!

I was standing in front Commander Erwin's desk , yet again. But this time he didn't seemed frustrated.  "Ember I need your help," He asks me carefully because apparently I do not listen, most of the time. I then let out a sigh. "With what Sir," I squeaked sounding like a little child once again. Commander Erwin laughs at my response. "Sir, with what do you need to have help with." I said more seriously. "You say that you are from the Underground City?" He asks me with his blue eyes looking at me. "Yes I am from the Underground City." I said blankly. "I need you Linger to go down back to there and track down three criminals, locate their home, and have them lured back to the entrance," He continues. I looked at him and nodded. "You are dismissed."

I then walk out into the hallway from the big door from the Commander's study and then I see Mike int the hallway. "What was that all about?" Asks Mike. "I get to go onto a mission," I squeaked with joy. "So, you did kid," Mike says sounding kind of shocked. "Well, then just be careful," He says. "I will," I said smiling up at him. And then wondered down the endless chains of hallways. Until, I found Hanji talking to the wall. (Probably about testing titans.)

"Hanji what are you doing" I asked while doing my signature face-palm. "Oh! Ummmmm. I was just joking around with my invisible friend here," Hanji says looking embarrassed. "Guess what!" I said with a huge grin on my face. "What?" Asked Hanji while getting all excited. "I finally get to go onto a mission by myself." I said proudly. Hanji looked kind of sad. "When are you going to start leaving?" Hanji asks me while looking at her boring paperwork. "Tonight. To the Underground City." I said quickly. "Well, I better get my stuff together," I squeaked while hurrying down the hallway and my 3DMG Gear banging against my legs. "Okay, just be safe, Squeakers!" Calls out Hanji.

So after getting everything prepared and getting into Wall Sheena undetected..............

I then went to the entrance of the Underground City, home. I started to walk down the old stair case that leads you to the sunlight. It was everybody's dream someday to see the Surface at least once or even get to live up here. I then continued down the dark staircase 'To Hell'. But, that is what some people said.

"Excuse me Miss," says and elderly man who gives out passes. "Oh," I just said. I then handed the man 250 coins in total. "Thank-you and have a good time down there," he says while handing me the pass. I just smiled at him from under my cloak.

As I got down there I see a little girl down there playing with a ragged old dirty toy. A small smile crept across my face. I then approach her. "Here buy yourself a new toy," I said while handing her a small bag of money and a couple of freshly made cookies with it. "Thank-you," she says nervously. I then ran out of there.

On my way to find these thugs I helped some people. For example, giving people food or medicine or their favorite of all, fireflies. I then hear some screaming. I ran over as quickly as I could. There were 3 people using 3DMG Gear to steal food. I quickly get out my blades.

"Its now time to go with the plan," I whispered. There was food everywhere. It was a huge mess. I then ran over and grabbed a small bag of bread and ran off and soaring through the sky with my gear. "Hey get back here you bastard," calls out one the fat merchants. "Don't you mean Suicidal Maniac," I teased. Then I look-up to see the three of them go around a house and land. I quickly landed on their roof and listened to there conversation.

"Oi, Farlan, Isabel do you have the money." Calls out the supposedly the leader of this gang of thugs. He was really short. "Yeah we have the money," calls out a familiar voice. I knew that happy voice from anywhere..... Tears started to swell in my eyes. I stood there shocked, heartbroken.

Then a short time later I peered over the roof to see a group of people walk-up to the front door of the house. "Jan?!?" I squeaked, shocked. "What! Who said that," Jan says looking confused. I then drop down right in front of them with a huge smile on my face. "Ember?" Says a tall man with curly black hair. "Wait Sam..." I said. "Yeah what...." Sam says while trailing off. "It has been forever from the last time I seen you guys," I said happily. Then one of the other guys carefully walk-up to me and then pulls down my hood. My long red hair falls down to my hips. "Ember Linger, long time no see," says Sam. I then just hugged Sam. "Last time I saw you guys. You were like this tall," I said while gesturing on how tall they were. "Hey I was not that short," Scoffed Jan.
"Well, it's nice to see you guys again," I while smiling sadly at them. "Hey. Ummmmm," started Jan. "Where are you going," finishes Sam because Jan was blushing and being awkward. "Sorry I can't tell you that. But I would love to. But, I can't" I finished.

Then the door opens. I jumped at least 10 meters into the air. And then I put my hood-up and landed right behind them, hidden. Then a female with reddish purplish hair peeks of the doorway. "Hey what are you doing here. Shorty." Isabel hisses at me. I just stared at her blankly. On the inside my heart just bursted with joy as I saw Isabel standing right in front of me, alive. "What are you looking at," she says mockingly. She then pulls out a knife and held it to the bird that she was holding tightly to her stomach. "I'll kill it if you don't drop your weapons and come in." She was being serious.

I then dropped my knife and everybody grew silent and was staring in my direction. "Just, please do not kill the bird," I said frantically. "Then drop your weapons," Isabel instructed. Everybody was watching me as I pulled a knife from each boot of mine and a poison rod from my hair and I dropped my bag on the ground. "What about that other knife," Charmed in Jan. "You piece of shit," I hissed. I then grabbed a knife from me coat pocket and threw where the rest of my weaponry was at on the clean and spotless wooden flooring. "Typical Levi," I thought. And I smiled  at the floor. "You're weak," chuckles Farlan