Evening

Lol.... Sorry for not updating this books for awhile. XD
Hope you enjoy some fricking EmberxLevi because I have so life!!!!!

-Stay Kawaii<3

-FantasyRainbow8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was getting pretty late now. The sun was setting and the sky turing beautiful pinks and various reds. It was absolutely stunning. I felt Levi grab my hand, and I grabbed his hand back. "It's really pretty out." I said smiling. "Yea sure," Levi said bluntly. I just smiled up at him. Levi then turned directions so we were heading back to HQ now.

As we got to HQ I saw Petra standing outside, talking with Hanji. "HEYO!" Hanji calls out to us. Petra of course smiles and waves at up, I quickly wave back.

"Soooo, where have you two been?" Asks Petra. I started to blush. "Nowhere." Hissed Levi. "Alright fine." Pouts Petra. I then noticed that she didn't have a crush on Levi anymore..... "Awe. Come on." Chimes in Hanji as she leans on poor Petra. "Tch," says Levi. "*Sigh* We went down to the little pond." I said quickly.

Levi then starts to drag me up to his office. "Levi...." I started. "Shut it idiot," Levi snaps at me. So I remained silent.

Levi then swings open the door to his office. He then starts to clean out of nowhere, I don't get it! So I sat down on his couch and pull out my sketch-pad out of my black satchel, that I always had with me. As my pencil runs across the paper, I imagine the oceans and great icelands just outside the Walls, they were so beautiful from what I remembered from the books that I always us to loathe in as a child. I always smiled at those memories. "Hey..." Says Levi as he sits down next to me, while peering over my shoulder. "It's nothing." I said as I flipped my books shut. "Brat tell me," Levi says smoothly as he slips his arm around me. I then lean-up against him and kissed him on the cheeks lightly. He then looks down at me blankly. "What?" I asked him. He then looks away.

Then out of nowhere Levi presses his lips up against mine, I pull him closer to me as I ran my fingers through his slickly black hair. I could feel Levi's hand run down my spin gently and then I collapsed onto him.... "Idiot.... I love you." He whispered to me. "Heh. I love you too." I said as I squished him tighter up against my small body. Levi then stand-up. "It's getting late," he sighed as he slips his arms under my knees and carries me to his bed.

He then plops me down on his soft bed. Levi then lays down next to me and cradles me up against his chest. I could hear him breathing, which sounds a little creepy! "Levi when will be going on the next Expedition?" I asked Levi. "It doesn't matter right now..." Levi told me. He then kisses me one last time.