Hope Part 2

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading!!! Sorry for not posting or updating as often! And also there is going to be some ROMANCE!!!! And ummmm idk lol XD.
Illuminati
-Stay Kawaii

-FantasyRainbow8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been 3 days now since Levi has been found. I am relived that he is safe. I don't want to loose anyone else now..... All what I see is death around me. But life goes on. It has been a pretty normal day. Until........

"EMBER GUESS WHAT!" Hanji shouted as she came racing into the room. I glanced over at her. Hanji was covered in blood, instead of me for once. "What happened to you?" Asked Erwin. "I was experimenting." Continued Hanji. I then drifted out of their conversation and glanced over at Levi. He seemed tired, and lonely I guess in a way. But no one has no idea what he went through because he won't talk about it.....

"What are you staring at?!" Levi snapped at me. That startled me. "Nothing Sir." I said quietly. He just rolled his eyes at me. "Alright what's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing." Growls at me. He stands-up and walks out of the room. "What did you do this time?" Hanji asked me. I just shook my head no and walked out of the room.

"Levi!" I called down the hallway. "What?!" I heard Levi say that from right behind me. "What's wrong?" I asked. Levi looked passed me. "It's nothing....." He told me while trailing off. I took his hands and held them up to my chest. Levi seemed shocked. "Please tell me...." I said looking up into his clouded gray eyes. He just didn't say anything and took me by the hand and we walked down to his study.

We entered his study. Of course it was flawless, absolutely clean. "I can't take it anymore.... It's too much." Cried Levi. He laid his head into my shoulder. "It's alright." I told him. "Tell me whatever you want to tell me." I said to him and kissed him on top of the head. Levi then wraps his arms around me. "Tell me, please." I asked him. "Them..... Furlan, Isabel. It was all my fault." He said with a monotone voice. "No it wasn't your fault!" I snapped at him. "It was never your fault. It just happens." I told him. I grabbed Levi by the hand and dragged him to where his bed is at.

"Levi get some rest." I said quietly. Levi plopped onto his bed and dragged me along with him. Seriously!!!! I then placed Levi's head onto my stomach. I was trying my best to comfort him, I really was. "What in the hell are you doing?!" Levi asked me. "I'm trying to comfort you." I told him bluntly. I than ran my fingers through his soft black hair. He in response placed his cold hand on my cheek. I smiled at him and drifted off to sleep.