2nd Day

I scurried down the hallway to see Petra speaking to Corporal Hanji, who was laughing like a maniac. "Hello. What's so funny?" I greeted them. "Cadet Petra here was telling me about, the 'Incident'!" She replies laughing her head off.
I glance at Petra, she looked a little nervous now. "Ginger. May I speak to you in a different hallway?" I say as I was guiding her further down the hallway.
"What are you trying to do?" I ask sternly.
"I was just trying to lighten the mood." Petra says with a smirk on her face.
"What do you mean by, 'lighten the mood'?" I ask as I, was doing the quotation sign.
"Nothing. Nothing at all," she answers quickly. I could tell that she was lying. She started to walk away. I was so angry at her. But, this time I allowed it to slip by.

I then started to head to the mess hall or whatever you guys call it.

As I got into there. I see a lot of people in there. Most of them were strangers to me. I feel somebody tap me on the shoulder. "Are you going to stand there like a brat... Or MOVE!" He yells at me and shoves me to the ground. Then another guy approaches me. I jump up quickly with a knife behind my back. Then all of a sudden I feel somebody grab the knife from my grasp. I quickly turn around to see Corporal Hanji with the knife in her hand. "Now, Cadet Linger. Why do you have this knife?" She asks me while she was observing the knife. "Ummmmm......," OMG my life is over!
"That is a simple answer, Sir," I respond. "Well, what is the answer!" Snaps the guys friend who pushed me over. " The answer is that if you want start a fight with..... You better be careful because you will never leave without a wound of cut," I say blankly. I then just turned around and sat next to Petra. Everybody who was listening looked dumbfounded.
"You're in so much trouble," Petra says looking nervous. "What, why. Why in the fricking frick hell I would be scared of him." I pointed out. Petra then points behind me as I see some guys staring right at me. I instantly got up and started to normally walk out of that stupid room. Until, I tripped on the ground like an idiot. I look around me to see everybody in the whole entire room stare at me. "Okay, I have to think of a plan to get out of this one. First I will go Look over there. Then hopefully everyone or most will look over there and I will go for the door pack my thing and never come back." I thought to myself. I stand-up and pointed out the large window. "Look over there." I squeak. And everybody looked out the window and I ran into the hallway. "Mission complete," I say with joy because like all my other plans they were a miserable fail. Then I ran for the trees.

Time Lapse Brought To You By Titan Lover Hanji Zoe!

I was wondering through the woods aimlessly as I saw the Special Operations squad training. I bent down in the nearby shrubs. "Whoa! They are AMAZING," I whisper. "Brat, what do you think you are doing here!?!" Somebody yells at me. I look behind me to see Corporal Levi standing right behind me. "How's he humanity's strongest?" I questioned myself. Then he sighs in disappointment. "Are you going to stand there like a idiot of spar with us," calls out one of the members to me. "Wait, seriously." I say sounding shocked. "Yeah, sure why not!" The guys replies. I walk up to him to get a better look at him. I felt sort of dizzy and like I had butterflies in my stomach. I have never felt like this before. He had big beautiful golden brown eyes and a friendly smile. "Uuuuuhhhhhhh," I started to say like a dumb person. "Are you okay Miss.? He asks me. "Yeah, I'm fine," I say nervously. I could feel my face burn up. "Oh, sorry I didn't properly introduce myself." He says as he put out his hand. I then twisted my wrist into an awkward angle. "Oh, sorry about that," I say calmly. "Well, I'm Ember," I said smiling up at him. "I'm Dakota," he replies smiling back. " Sooooo, who am I suppose to spar..." I said trailing off as the others were doing sparring. "You can spar me," he says kindly. "Okay then," I said as I was getting into position.

Dakota did the first move. I jump up as I was dodging his kick. Then I went in for a right punch. For once I didn't miss. I saw blood coming from his mouth. "I'm so sorry," I said quietly. Then of course he kicks over. "Huff," I hissed. Then he pins me down, choking me with a REAL actual knife to my throat. I then frantically kicked him in the shin and stood-up as quickly as I can with the knife in my hand.

Pain way running through my leg. Look down to see a river of blood flowing out of my leg. I look across me to see Dakota up and ready to end this. I calmly walk over to him and kick that asshat over. "Am I done here?" I ask one of the squadron members. They had fear in their eyes. "Yes.. Yes you are," they stuttered. I walk up to Dakota who was lying on the ground shocked. I put out my hand and help him up. Corporal Levi then walks up to the both of us. "Sheesh that guys is scary," I thought. "You two for wasting my time, you have run 50 laps and clean the horses stables for a month." He snaps at us. I was kind of surprised because he didn't call us brat of idiot. "Did I hesitate!!!" He yells at me. I look-up at him. "Sir, no you didn't hesitate, Sir!" Said loudly and then I saluted him. And he storms off into the hoard of people. "Well, lets get cleaning," I said to Dakota. "And running," he adds in. And we went off.