Chapter 20!!

Chapter 20! Aaaghhh! This chapter will be longer than others! Thank you so much for reading. The locket is inspired by this photo. Enjoy! :)

Ring... Ring...Ring...

I groaned in annoyance, also hearing someone hum. I opened my eyes and saw that I was cuddling Elijah. Well then.

I pulled away and grabbed my phone from my bedside table and sat up criss-cross applesauce. I answered the phone, not checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes, still half asleep.

"Alex, hey," Caroline's voice said. "Sorry, did I wake you?"

I nodded my head but brushed it off, "Yeah but it's fine. Don't worry about it."

Now, Elijah was fully awake and was watching me.as I spoke on the phone.

"Sorry, I just needed to talk to someone," She said after a deep sigh with a hint of loneliness.

"Of course, Care. What do you need?" I asked with a soft smile.

After a pause, she responded, "Tyler is gone. His mom found a letter that said he was gone. She contacted my mom and no one knows where he is."

"Oh my gosh. Care, I am so sorry," I said, clearly shocked at her response.

"Thanks. I just can't believe he would just leave," She said. I heard the frown in her voice.

I nodded my head, "He probably left with Jules, right? That means we won't be having any werewolf drama."

"Yeah but I wonder if he will come back," Caroline said lightly.

I nodded my head again and said, "He probably will. He cannot just up and leave his mom and his home where he spent his entire life at. I think he will return."

Caroline nodded her head against the phone, "I hope he will. Anyways, I'll let you go back to sleep. I have school."

"Alright. Goodbye, Caroline," I said, smiling at the blonde girl on the phone.

"Bye," She said before ending the call.

I set my phone back onto my bedside table. Then, I turned to Elijah who was still lying down.

"So Tyler and his wolf friends are finally gone," I said, smiling at the peace I was feeling.

He nodded, "I am glad they finally did as Jonas instructed."

"It was smart of them. I just wish I could have gotten a little more blood on my hands. I did kill a lot though, before Jonas appeared," I said, feeling disappointed in myself.

"How many did you kill exactly?" Elijah asked, as if testing me.

I thought for a moment before answering, "Well, I dragged one into the fire. Then, I kicked two men into the flames. Another man was quick so I snapped his neck. I also stomped on a man's throat which ruined my boots. Some guy threw a stake at me so I caught it and killed two men. So, that means I killed seven werewolves in total."

"Wow. Good job," Elijah praised, looking shocked and a tad pleased.

I smiled then got up, "Come on. I am hungry."

He nods and gets up from my bed. We head downstairs and into the kitchen. I prepared two glasses of blood and added some whipped cream on top; handing one to Elijah and taking one for myself.

"How have you been since the last time I saw you?" Elijah asks as he took sips of his delicious blood. In doing so, whipped cream got onto his nose.