Chapter Ten- Romance

I woke up, showered and got ready, leaving my blonde hair down, and applied a bit of make-up. I checked my watch and saw it was only 7:15 when I was done. Tristan wouldn't even be awake yet.

I decided the best, most productive way to kill time would be to sort out my bills, so I opened up my laptop and clowned around on Tumblr instead. Today was my day off, and if I want to permanently mentally scar myself, then I should be aloud to do that.

My phone beeped, scaring the crap out of me. I composed myself. What was happening to me? I never jump out of my skin, at anything. Maybe I am going a bit soft. I pushed this to the back of my mind, along with everything else that sucked in my life right now, and opened the text.

Daddy: don't go outside today please.

Oh how cute. He thinks I'm going to listen.

Normally, I would. But why should I be locked inside? I can't stand staying in all day, because I get bored. Plus, I'm not some socially awkward teenage looser who sits in their room all day writing crappy stories that no one reads, whilst wishing their crush would text them back, even though they know their crush has a girlfriend.

I have a life.

I deleted the message and carried on looking at strange posts. Wow, the internet sure is a weird place.

About 3 hours later, there was a knock at my door. I opened it to face a very sexy looking Tristan.

'Hey,' he grinned, ruffling his hair. Oh my gosh, I couldn't take the hotness.

'Hey,' I grinned back, letting him take my hand in his significantly larger one.

As we walked, we chatted about everything. Music taste, football, food everything. We hopped on a tube and then we were walking for about half an hour when Tris put his hands over my eyes.

'What the-' I wasn't too keen on surprises, but I felt I could trust Tristan.

'Don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen,' he whispered gently into my ear. We carried on for another 5 minutes, walking in an upward direction until I felt very disorientated and unsure.

'Tris...'

He took his hands from my eyes. I gasped at how amazing the sight was.

No, it wasn't Tristan shirtless.

It was London, stretched out before my eyes. You could see the busy city, people taking lunch breaks, school kids bunking, tourists dashing in and out. I've never left London, and a small part of me wanted to pretty bad, but seeing it lying across me like this re-assured my love for big cities.

Big cities like Tokyo...

'Where are we?' I asked eventually.

'In some random office block, on the top floor,'

'It's fantastic Tris, I've never seen it like this before,' I breathed.

'I know it's not the most romantic place in the world, but I wanted to show you-'

I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth as the kiss intensified. I threw my arms around him, whilst he moved his hands between my hips and my waist slowly. His lips were sweet and soft, giving me goosebumps along my arms.

We broke away from each other, and he kissed my cheek, making both of us turn red. 

'Let's go get some food,' Tris whispered.

Tristan's POV

We ended up in KFC, because everyone loves a KFC. Zadie was no different and shouted in glee when I presented it to her.

Okay, I know it's not exactly The Savoy or anything fancy, neither was the office block, but I wanted to show Zadie that there is so much more to the world than breaking the law. Sure, I liked her a lot, but there was always something strange about the way she performed such criminal acts. And I've seen her designs. They're amazing, and if she was to chase that, she could go all over the globe. I want her be to successful.

Well, that was the point I wanted to get across before she gave me the best surprise ever of her lips.

After we ate, we walked around for a while, my arm resting on her shoulders, her arm around my waist. I noticed Zadie was wearing high heels again.

Why? I didn't care if she was shorter than me. In fact, I think it's kinda cute.

'A lot of reasons Tristan,' Zadie smiled dryly.

I said the last part aloud, didn't I?

 'You're perfect the way you are Zazzie. You don't need to wear shoes that look incredibly painful to walk in,' I said to her.

'You cheesy piece of shit,' she replied, putting her head in the crook of my neck.

Connor's POV

Something's not right with James and Brad.

And when I say something's not right, I mean they're in love.

Or so they think.

Me, personally, I don't believe in love. I think it just poisions the mind and distracts you from what you really want to do.

How can I perform to the best of my ability in the band with an overly-attached girlfriend hanging onto my arm? I can't.

I'm happy for Tris and Zadie, yeah, because is Tris like a child a need someone to look after him and Zadie needs someone to distract her.

But James? He's a real talented guitarist, and if it weren't for him, there wouldn't  be a band. It would be a shame to loose him because of a jealous girl.

I don't even know who he's texting! He's always hiding his phone. Hmm.

As for Brad, well, I know he's talking to those girls we met two days ago. He is into the one called Roxy I think. Brad keeps trying to set me up with her friend and she seems nice enough, and is pretty too, but I can't do with a girlfriend.

Zadie's POV

I think I've fallen for Tristan. No, scratch that, I have fallen for Mr Tristan Oliver Vance Evans. Even his name is perfect.

I can't describe how I feel. However, there is that one, annoying part in my brain.

Hey... Zadie... You're soft... You're not the same person who were a few days ago... DON'T GET TOO INVOLVED WITH HIM!

Grr, screw you brain. No, I'm not the same as I was when I met Tris, because he opened up this part in me, where I'm less cold, and more human. And since, I feel like such a good person. I've pushed away all my problem for now, and feel content with my life.

I got into drugs too early, and I know that now. There must be some way I can leave it.

Suddenly, I was being pinned against an icy surface. What the fuck was going on? Metal bracelets decorated my wrists, and Tristan was no where to be seen.

Are you kidding me?

'Zadie Stephens, I'm arresting you on suspicion of dealing class A drugs. I'm going to read you all your rights now. Anything you say can and will be held against you,' a harsh voice said.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I was busted, and my 'boyfriend' had legged it. Loyalty at it's finest.

Who gave me in?

I'm not content anymore.