Chapter Five- Dinner

Zadie's POV

I walked into my dad's house to find out I was the last one there. Oops. I was also happy to see Bonnie, Hayden's elder sister, there. She went to Imperial Collage and only came back when there was a massive dinner being held. Much to my disgust, Barbie number 4 was there too, in a dress so short, you could see her butt hole when she bent down. Thankfully, all of my dad's friends had brought their wives, so some normal woman were present.

'Zazzie!' I turn to see Dominic's mum, Olga, rushing towards me. I was close with all the guys, sure, but I had always seen more of Dom and his family. No idea why. Olga used to be one of the people who would sometimes pick me up from school when I was little.

'Olga!' I give her a massive hug. We went to sit down on the massive long table that has 3 chandeliers hanging above it. I sat next to Izzy. Unfortunately, The Doll decides to sit on my other side. Ergh.

My dad taps a glass and everyone shuts the fuck up, including Dollface when she was in the middle of asking me about boys because I should think of her as a mother. The boys mums' were the closest things I ever thought of as mothers and they were more than 3 years older then me, so she can go do herself.

'It's getting tough,' my dad said 'Coppers are getting smart, people are too scared and now some old foes' have turned up. It's not going to be easy, but I know we can pull through this. Police are smart? We can be smarter. People are scared? We make them brave. Even if it means doing some shameful stuff,' he looked at Owen when he said that, making an implication that tenz to school kids wasn't good. 'But it's okay. We're all here to help each other,'

'Anton,' Hayden began 'What do you mean by old foes'?'

All the old people shifted a bit in their seats. Even Barbie looked uncomfortable.

'Well, that's not for you to worry about Hayden,' is all my dad left us with.

'Daddy...' I looked at him. He swallowed nervously. He was about to speak when Barbie cut him off.

'He means the people who killed your mum have made a re-appearance,' then she laughed an annoying, twinkley laugh.

'People?'

What.

The fuck.

Does she mean.

People?

Daddy said it was an accident.

Not a fucking murder.

I felt angry that somebody had killed my mum and my dad had lied about it. He gave me and Max a load of bullshit. I was about to leave, storm out, but I have learnt that running away gets you no where. I've tried before, and it's best just to hear them out. 

'Um, on the bright side, don't you have some news for us all Anton?' Aggy, Owen's mum, said.

'Oh yes,' he carried on, acting like the last 5 minutes didn't happen, lending no advice on the situation. 'Me and Sofia are getting married,' he said.

When I'm angry, I don't scream and shout. I sit and stare, making people feel guilty before I go and 'pull a baddie' as Olga calls them. By that she means pick-pocketing. But it was my dad. I have never been angry at my dad, he basically let me do what I wanted. Only when he got together with Barbie number 2, then I just left.

However, Maxwell completely contrasts with me on that one. He stood up and threw his chair.

'MAXWELL!' Dad yelled, also standing.

'YOU LIED ABOUT MY MUMS DEATH TO MY SISTER, WHEN TELLING ME YOU TOLD HER, THEN DECIDE TO GO MARRY A HOOKER THAT YOU FOUND ON THE CORNER A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO! LET'S JUST HOPE YOU AREN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THE END OF THIS LIFE TOO!' and with that he stormed out. So Max knew what happened. What did he mean by the last part? 

Here I Come (The Vamps FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara