Chapter Eight- T.V

Brad's POV

We were on our way back from the second Starbucks, and James was showing us a photo of Tris and Zadie, all cuddled up. Aw.

'You never hold me like that Trissyboo,' I said to be

'Screw you Brad,' he mumbled, turning redder and redder.

'C'mon, screw me then,' I challenged, winking.

'I hate you all,' he groaned.

'OMIGAWD ROXY LOOK!'  a random voice screeched behind us. We turned and saw two very beautiful looking girls. One had dyed red hair with olive coloured skin , the other was a brunette, huge brown eyes and, not to sound like a creep, but DAT ASS. Dayum. Oh and the eyes. Pretty Brown Eyes. Yeah.

What? I'm a boy.

'IT'S THE VAMPS, OMIGAWD VICKY, IT'S THE VAMPS!' Dat Ass -or Roxy- yelled.

Nothing made me happier than seeing Vampettes out in public. They really make me smile, and all the hard work seems worth it. The time away from my family, the endless nights spent writing, the frustration of something not being absolutely perfect.

The girls came bounding towards us, asking for photos. I had to kiss Dat Ass's cheek, and she went a deep red (not as red as Tristan though).

As they walked away, I had to stop them. 'Girls!'

They looked, massive grins on their faces.

'I've lost something,'

'What?' they asked.

'His virginity,' Connor mumble under his breath.

'My number. Can I have yours?' I carried on.

They giggled, and we all exchanged phones.

Scoreee.

Owen's POV

I was processing the new information Zadie had told us. Part time job. Hmm.

In all honesty, I would rather take a break and go to university. Oxbridge, study mathematics. I always had a talent for maths, I took my GCSE's in year 9, did A1 maths in year 10 and A2 maths in year 11. Then I dropped out, because it's what my dad would of wanted.

Okay, maybe he didn't say that, but I could read it in him. He's a wedge man, bare strong like. I'm more... I refuse to call myself weedy. I never really dug sports. Me and Zadie were in the same year and she always beat me, in everything. My dad was disappointed.

I thought if I followed him, he would appreciate me more. I guess he does seem more proud.

Although I really wish I hadn't dropped out.  Yeah, I like this business, I'm loaded. So I wouldn't need a student loan.

Maybe this would be a good thing. Wrap everything up and go to uni. 

Will Oxbridge take me?

I could just say I was taking a gap year, if I apply now I could make it in September.

Hmm.

'I refuse to work at Starbucks or whatever,' Hayden was getting into a state. Sometimes I think this is the only thing he aspires to do with his life.

'I refuse to risk getting caught,' Zadie said calmly.

'Well, what are you going to do?' Hayden questioned.

'Day after tomorrow, start the chase on those clients,' she said to us, ignoring Hayden.

I think that's just it. I could skip off to uni, then what? What would I do to make money? Somehow I don't think putting Drug Dealer on your CV is going to look good. I have no other work experience though. 

Man, have I cocked up.

I've cocked up big time.

Zadie's POV

I got back to my flat to see the guys were still out. A thousand thoughts were dashing through my mind, I had to distract myself.

I wondered into the spare room, pulled out some paper and a pencil. I began sketching some new designs and turned on the music channel.

Maybe I could sell these sketches.

The 1975 blared through my apartment and I just cleared my head. I have tomorrow to do all this hardcore thinking.

There was a knock and I opened the door to face the boys. They all looked very smug, apart from Tris, who was very interested in his shoes. James looked me in the eye and simply smirked.

Suddenly the song changed to something I didn't recognise.

I talk a lot of shit when I'm drinking baby,

I'm know to go a little to fast.

Don't mind all my friends, I know they're all crazy,

But they're the only friends that I have.

I know I don't know you, but I'd like to,

Skip the small talk and romance, girl,

That's all I have to say, so, baby can we dance?  

I looked at the screen, then back to The Vamps, who were all now smiling like any thing.

It was them.

They had a song, which was playing on the telly.

And it wasn't half bad.

'Your faces are on the t.v. Did you know that?' I said

'Yes, yes we did,' Connor grinned, looking rather pleased.

'I told you,' James said

'WE'RE ON THE T.V BITCHES!' Brad yelled, throwing himself onto Tris, who fell on the floor.

'You're like an excitable puppy sometimes Brad,' I laughed. He sat all curled up in The Fort. As we followed him, he put himself on Tristan's lap. I see a Bromance. Tris pushed him off, and pulled me on, kissing the top of my head, sending shivers down my spine.

'K, whatever Tris, not even hurting,' Brad pouted, and instead jumped on Con, making him groan.

'Shit, he's hyper,' Connor moaned

'Cos he managed to get two girls numbers,' James was obviously in a smirky mood today.

'Ooooooo,' I teased

'You can talk, Tradie. Or Zistan. I'm still deciding on a ship name,' Brad shot back. I went very pink, as Tristan wrapped his strong arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. What a cutie.

'Zadie, will you be my girlfriend?' he whispered into my ear. I leaned back into him, and whispered back.

'Yes,' I smiled from ear to ear. I know I shouldn't, but I really liked Tris. And YOLO or whatever.

He had a way of just making everything better, making it seem like I didn't have 99 problems (and a bitch ain't one. haha). He made me feel like I was worth so much more, that I could amount to so much more. I thought about sending off the sketches again.

Hmm.

Tristan kissed my cheek again, as Paramore rung around The Fort.

It was a nice atmosphere.

A really nice atmosphere.