XI. where boy quit playin'

HARRY

EVERYTHING was going as planned Aryá was falling for me and I for her.

I couldn't help it, I know it seems like a lie; like I'm 'changing' to fast, but I really care about her, she makes me want to be a
better person.

"Harry, what are we doing,"Aryá asked as we sat at one of the booths candles surrounding us since the power had went out a day ago.

"Ummm, sitting in a restaurant waiting for them to plow the snow so we can leave,"I simply stated knowing that wasn't what she was talking about.

"Harry you know what I meant,"Aryá smiled, I love her smile.

I smiled scratching the back of my head "I know Aryá, I want whatever you want, I want to make you happy that's really what's most important to me,"I smiled her eyes sparkled in the candle light.

The power had went out yesterday and nobody had the balls to go outside and plow the snow so stuck in a restaurant we stayed.

"Do you really mean that Harry because I hate being played with it's like a major pet peeve of mine,"she said trying to keep from smiling placing her hand over her mouth.

I nodded, because I really did care for her, I just—I've never experienced something like this—like her.

"I truly do Aryá although I'm a  prick at times I really do care for you,"I responded trying to let her know by the tone of my voice that I was as serious as a heart attack.

She just sat there staring as if she was trying to decide if what I was saying was honest and truthful.

I got up sliding into her booth she locked with the candle in front of her, I politely pulled her face towards me; smiling I said "I mean it Aryá your magnificent, you deserve the world and so much more and I just wanna give that to you."

She looked at me and smiled, but her radiant smile soon faded away which saddened me"none the less Harry I still have a boyfriend,"she stated softly as if her words could break me down.

"I know that Aryá, I see that, but I could care less I want you and that's all that matters to me,"I said hoping she knew I was telling the truth.

"God Harry why do you have to make everything difficult,"she groaned; I smiled she looked so cute when she was frustrated.

"That's basically my job, love,"I laughed and she grinned shaking her head.

"I can tell,"her beaming smile lighting up the room.

The room was quiet for a while as we stared at each other for quite so time.

I broke the silence "I really care a lot about you Aryá, I just wanna be with you,"I said for what felt like the thousandth time.

I just wanted her to believe me.

"I'm sorry I really am the things I said and did to you were so wrong and uncalled for and I understand and see that now I really, really, truly am sorry,"I explained grabbing both her her beautiful brown orbs meeting mine.

"Harry I hear you, but I don't know if I can believe,"she sighed pulled her hands out of mine.

"I need to see some improvement plus I still have a boyfriend,"She softly spoke trying to keep from looking at me.

"Aryá we both know you don't care about him come on just give me a chance,"I begged moving her curls from her beautiful face.

"That's not true I really like Zayn maybe even love him, but we just need some time to get things together; I really can't do this with you Harry,"I frowned as she glanced around at everything, but me.

I sighed running an aggravated hand through my hair,"come on Aryá please just give me a chance,"I spoke pulling her face towards mine since for the hundredth time that night she wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"Harry I'm so-,"I interrupted her with my lips pressed against hers.

We both didn't do much of anything at first, but soon my lips began to move against hers. She didn't stop me like I expected she melted into the kiss moving closer towards me.

My hands unconsciously wrapped around her hips, but before I could get a good grip she pushed me away.

"Harry I told you this isn't right please move,"she said throwing her head down.

"Aryá I-,"this time she interrupted me as I went to place my hand on the side of her face.

"HARRY MOVE,"she yelled slapping my hand away.

There was a silent awkward pause, but I moved out of her way sighed as she raced to the bathroom.

"I guess I really do just mean everything up,"I sighed slumping down in my seat.

::

AAAAAAAAAnd I finally updated.
*fake ass children cheering*

Anyways updates gonna be slow as shit because of shitty school.

Sorry, but I still love y'all thanks for being patient and all the love and support I've gotten from you guys y'all are really amazing.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

Afrocentric princess