VI. where good dick is recieved

**NOBODY REALLY COMPLAINS ABOUT SEX SCENES, BUT IF YOU DO GET LOST HOE**

AUTHOR

"ARYÁ",the small group yelled in sync.

Zayn looked around trying to find the dark skinned beauty he'd had so much fun with earlier.

"I think she went home we'll go check on her and you can stay here and look around for her since you helped cause all this shit",Keisha said pointing at Zayn evil eyeing the living shit out of him.

Zayn just nodded not wanting to start anything else hearing the anger and frustration in Keisha's voice.

Keisha and Jessica walked away leaving Zayn to continue his journey.

He looked and looked for what felt like hours until he saw her sitting in a restaurant drinking a strawberry milkshake.

He rushed into the restaurant most of the girls in the turning around and smiling or winking at him.

He ignored them all taking a seat in front of Aryá making her jump since she hadn't seen him, her brain consumed with anger and hatred.

"Zayn you scared me",Aryá gasped.

Zayn laughed at her cuteness "yeah I can see that".

Aryá smiled rolling her eyes " Zayn, what are you even doing here",Aryá asked giving her attention back to her milkshake.

"I was looking for you", he said reaching over the table to softly pull her head back up.

"R-Really",she stuttered she'd never had a guy other than her father show her this much a attetion she hated the attention she'd gotten from Harry, but Zayn was different he actually cared for her she could see it in his eyes.

"Yeah",he nodded his head while smirking.

"I'm sorry I started all this",he sighed apologizing for ruining their night.

"It's okay I could tell from the way he resented himself that was bond to happen sooner or later",Aryá smiled her mind now racing, not with anger or hate, but something else something strong.

She quickly placed her hand over Zayn's without a second thought, his eyes went to her hands then to her face a smile appearing on his face then her's.

•••

The front door of Zayn's apartment flew opened the loud noise not stopping the two's furious actions.

They walked into his apartment their lips danced as Zayn closed the door with the heel of his shoe Aryá softly pressing his heated body onto the closed door.

Aryá moaned as Zayn's hands magically found its way to her bum squeezing it roughly making him and his little friend a little too excited.

The broke away their breaths heavy and their bodies hot yearning for each other touch.

"Damn",Aryá laughed biting her bottom lip already feeling a wetness in her panties.