I. where he gets caught starin at tha booty

(^^her ig: xsamrahx)

AUTHOR

"ARYÁ, wake up, wake up",she was woken from her sleep by her best friend Jessica jumping on her bed and laughing.

Ayrá jumped up along with her best friend, who'd scared her.

"Jess, don't do that",Aryá groaned running a hand through her kinky locks.

"Eeheh, I'm sorry Aryá I'm just so excited today's the first day of college",Jessica yelled grinning.

Aryá laughed shaking her head.

"Well let's get ready",Aryá smiled playfully pushing her best friend and roommate of her bed.

"What are you gonna wear",Jessica asked grabbing the remote and turning to the news on our tiny television.

"Why are y'all so fucking loud",our other roommate Keshia groaned laying up from other side of Jessica.

"TODAY'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL",Jessica yelled her smile wide and big which resulted in our upstairs  neighbors beating on their ceiling and carpet at the same time which in return only caused the trio of black women to laugh.

"See what you did",Keshia said in a hushed tone continuing to laughed with the other two.

"Look, let's just get ready okay",Aryá laughed as she got out of her bed.

Since they lived in a small apartment the beds were technically in the living room which was right next to the kitchen which was next to the two bathrooms.

Although the apartment was small they made do, all three of the girls loved each other like sisters, well besides Jessica and Keshia they were together in a not so secretive way, but never the less they all loved living together.

"Okay",they both said in unison looking at each other and laughing in bliss.

Aryá smiled rolling her eyes as she headed to her bathroom to get ready.

She closed the door turning on the hot water,she pulled her curls into a lossely tied bun stripping down and hopping into the shower.

•••

"Aryá hurry up before we're late", Jessica said from the other side of the door as Aryá finished applying a thin coat of dark red lipstick to her lips.

"Okay, Jess I'm almost done", Aryá said as she rubbed her lips to together looked herself over smiling satisfied.

She swung open the door in the sassiest way possible.

"How do I look", Aryá asked placing her hand on her hips as she smiled showing off her dimples.

"Girl you look so, good," Jessica said wide eyed.

Aryá laughed as Keisha came out of the bathroom across from her and Jessica's attention was now on her.

Eyes big and jaw dropped Jessica was basically drooling, "damn princess you look, sooooo fucking good", Jessica smiled running to her girlfriend and kissing her, Ayrá smiled going to the closet in the living room to get her caramel leather backpack full of supplies, lotion,and chapstick.

"Y'all lovebirds need yo hurry up",Ayrá said swing your her backpack over her shoulder and grabbing a slice of toast off of the plate on counter and the keys next to the plate of food that Jessica and Keisha had cooked.

The two came from around the corner hand in hand, giggling and cheesing.

The two looked so cute together in their matching navy blue and white striped dresses, brown sandals, big hooped earring both letting their curly, kinky hair lay freely just as Ayrá had done.

"We're ready",Keshia and Jessica said in unison.

Arya smiled rolling her eyes and opening the door for the pair.

"Then let's go,"Arya smiled.

The two nodded heading for the door smiles on their faces.

Since their school wasn't that far, they decided to walk, of course they got the were stares from all the white people some whispering things and laughing other looking at them as though they were aliens from Planet X especially since Jessica and Keisha were walking hand and hand so happily as if the stares and mummers were the least of their worries.

"Nasty Niggers",some ugly white boy growled in Jessica and Keshia's direction making them all laugh at the man's foolishness.

"Such an ignorant fool",Jessica said rolling his eyes.

Keshia and Aryá both nodded their heads in agreement smiled still plastered on their faces.

Once they got to the campus the trio, went their separate ways, quick saying goodbye to each other so they could find their classes.

As Aryá continued to walk to her Chemistry class she could feel a set of eyes burning through her skull, though she knew it was probably just another ignorant white person most likely about to give his opinion on "her kind".

Aryá had growen annoyed of whoever was behind her staring at her a little to intensely.

"Do you mi-",Aryá said turning around and froze in her tracks.

His beautiful evergreen eyes met hers, but he hadn't been staring at her head he'd been staring at her bottom.

He gasped, embarrassed his pale cheeks turning a deep red color.

The two continued to stare at one another Aryá in confusion and Harry in a daze.

She'd never had a white boy even pay attention to her espically not stare her down like he was.

"Harry come on, mate", the voice of Harry's best friend Niall broke them both out of the trances.

Harry turned towards his friend then looked back at Aryá before running back over to his friends.

Aryá blinked a few tines in disbelief as she continued to walk to her class still confused as to what the weird white boy was doing.

::

Sorry for making y'all wait so love for an update.

love y'all 😘💖

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

Afrocentric princess