Water war

I woke up the early that next morning. TOO early. All of the boys came charging into the room, and Calum thought it would be a brilliant idea  to squeeze an air horn next to my ear. It startled me so much that I fell out of bed.
       "Whoops sorry kid!"
        "Why did you do that!" I yelled extremely tired and frustrated.
        "Well we needed you to get up," explained Calum.
       "And simply shaking me never crossed your mind?"
      "Nope. Now go get dressed and come down for breakfast."
      Then I remembered something and butterflies filled my stomach! Was I really about to go on tour tomorrow...with 5 seconds of summer?
        After I showered and got ready, I decided I was going to start packing my things. But then I realized I didn't have a suit case. It didn't really matter at the moment anyway because Luke called me down for breakfast.
As I entered the kitchen, there was french toast and bacon sitting on the table, but none of the boys were sitting down to eat it. I took my place at the table and began to eat. Suddenly, Ashton and Mikey ran into the kitchen. They were a mess. They were just throwing more and more boxes filled with their crap in the kitchen, as if they need to finish it all in 10 minutes. I mean, we have the entire day to get this done.
"Chelsea! There's no time for eating love! You must pack right now. We got you two suit cases," yelled Ash as he slid me two purple suitcases.
"Thank you! I love this color!"
"No problem. Now scurry along, and go pack your stuff."
I ran up to the guest room and began to take all of my clothes out of my closet. I folded every thing and placed it into one of the suitcases. In the other suitcase I had, I placed my straightening and curling iron, blow dryer, perfume, lotion, stuff like that. Oh, and I couldn't forget to bring Sawyer.

A few hours later, after almost all of our important things were packed up, The boys said they wanted to do one last thing before we go on tour. I had no clue what they had in mind but pretty soon it would hit me. Literally. The boys told me to meet them in the back yard once I finished my packing. I stepped out onto the lawn but none of the boys were in sight. Then all of a sudden, water was shot towards me, but in four different directions, and I was soaked. All of the boys had water guns.
"I'm gonna get you back for this!" I yelled. I looked around the yard to find something I could use. The hose! I ran over to it and turned the know. Panic wiped across each of their faces as I sprayed them all.
"Oh no you don't!" Screamed ashton as he ran over to a large bucked. He pulled out 2 water balloons and chucked them at me. I dropped the hose and ran over to the bucket, along with Cal, Mike, and Luke. We each grabbed water balloons and Ashton room cover, because he was the only one that no longer had any.
We kept going with this water war until it became dark. After that I got into my pajamas and we all went into the living room to watch a movie. I suggested that we watch the Hunger Games, and every one was wise enough to agree with me, because there would be another war if they didn't. It was so late, and I was so tired that I fell asleep on couch, and so did the other boys. What a perfect day! And tomorrow we would have a whole 'nother adventure! I can't remember a time when I was happier.
-----------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Thank you for reading!!! Please vote and share this with your friends. I hope you are enjoying it so far!
~Jordyn 💜