Adop- wut

A few days after I got back from the hospital, things were starting to go back to normal. But I still find it crazy that the meaning of "normal" to me, was now, living with my favorite band. I hadn't seen Arzaylea since what happened at the hospital. I guess the boys realized I wasn't, in my least offensive terms, her biggest fan. I was lying in the guest room with my arm in a sling (I broke my arm from the not so accidental accident) while listening to 5sos and doing my homework, when a there was a knock on my door.
"Come in," I yelled.
The four boys entered my room and took a seat on the bed.
I took a quick glance at each of them to realize, that each one had a large grin plastered across their faces.
"Are you guys gonna say something, or continue to stare at me uncomfortably."
"Oh right! We have BIG news!" Michael said.
What could it be? I thought to myself.
"I want to adopt you!" Luke spat out.
What did he just say?
"You wanna adopt WUT? That's funny, cause it sounded like you just said you. As in me. Meaning you want to adopt me. Im sorry WHAT?"
"I mean, only if you want me to of course. I know we haven't known each other long, but almost losing you the other day made me realize, that we could almost lose you any day, because you legally, aren't really, ours."
"Of course I want you to!" I squealed. This could not be happening. Seriously. But then I realized, it wasn't. This was all too easy. All too sudden. That's when I woke up. Literally.
I opened my eyes and realized I was just day dreaming. Yeah, as if they would ever want to adopt me. The only thing that upset me most, is that for a second, I actually allowed myself to believe it was real. I continued to lay in the guest room as my mind wondered. What if? I thought to myself, but quickly brushed the thought away.
--------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Please don't hate me for this 😝. You didn't think it would be that easy did you? Anyway, hope you enjoyed!!! Also wanna clarify that this whole thing was not a dream. She was just daydreaming the part where they asked to adopt her. Thanks for reading. Please vote, and share this with others. Thanks for almost 300 reads!!
~Jordyn 💜