Reunited

That night I got a text from Alex reading,
Why weren't you at school today? I'm really worried about you. Please get back to me soon.
I began to type this back;
Sorry, I promise I am fine. I'm not with my mom, so you don't have to worry about that. I'll see you at school tomorrow and explain everything.
The next day
This time, Luke managed to get me to school on time. Every morning Alex meets me at my locker before we go to first period together. The second that she saw me, she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the biggest bathroom stall and locked the door. What is this kid doing.
"I haven't seen you in days, after you vanish from a concert, with no explanation, spill."
      "Ummm. How do I explain this without sounding crazy. Well I guess I can't, okay, here it goes. When you and your mom went to the bathroom, my mom showed up, really angry. The boys noticed that she wasn't treating me right, and sorta kinda, took me to their home to live with them." Alex's jaw dropped. "It's a tough situation though, because technically, it's kidnap, since they don't have consent from my mom for me to live with them. The only reason they haven't been arrested or anything, is because, if my mom were to tell the police, the truth about her abusing me would come out, so she could wind up getting arrested as well."
"SO YOU'RE LIVING WITH 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER???" She yelled. Good thing no one else was in this bathroom.
"Shhhh, not so loud. I don't want anyone to know, because it's not permanent. And especially because they're technically committing a felony. You have to promise that you won't tell anybody. "
"I promise. But what do you mean by, not permanent?" Alex asked confusedly.
"Think about it. Why would four young adults, in a successful band, want to raise a 14 year old. Although I'm not sure what they're gonna do with me when they go on tour. The odds don't seem too good though."
Suddenly someone came into the bathroom, which was our cue to leave. Once the person entered a stall, we left, gathered our things, and headed to first period.
--------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Hey guys!
Sorry this chapter is so short. I promise, you have some juicy chapters coming your way, pretty soon. Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and share this stories with other if you enjoy!
~Jordyn 💜