Stealing? No.

Just 2 days ago I had been at a 5sos concert, so happy just to meet the boys, and now I am staying at their house. Yesterday, after I tried to run away, Luke had stopped me, and asked me to stay with them for a while, and how could I refuse? I woke up again, in Luke's t-shirt and sweatpants, and scurried to the bathroom. I changed, yet again, into the clothes I had wore to the concert. I'm kinda sick of this shirt now, which is something I never believed would be possible 2 days ago. I pulled my long brown hair into a high pony and observed my appearance. This will have to do I guess.
      "Chels, breakfast is ready!" I heard Michael yell from downstairs.
      I hurried over to the table. Luke looked my up and down and his eyes widened.
       "I can't believe I forgot. You don't have any of your stuff here! We'll have to go shopping after breakfast."
       "Oh no, you don't have to do that. I'll just a...."
       "Just what?" Luke questioned.
       "Umm, walk back home, climb through my window and steal my stuff back. Actually it's not stealing if I own it. Right?"
      "That doesn't sound like a very good idea." Calum said with a disapproving tone.
      "I bet my mom isn't even home. Please, why buy all new stuff when I have everything already. Plus my phone is there, I need that."
       "Fine. But I'm coming with you." Luke said.
        After breakfast, I hopped into Luke's car and told him my address. Before I knew it, we were heading to my house, filled with horrible memories. Hopefully I would make new memories in the house I'm staying at with the boys. About an hour later, we pulled into the driveway.
       "This is it."
        "Let's go." I said.
         We walked around to the side of the house where my window was in sight. I gazed at the tree beside me and gulped, remembering how my last tree climbing adventure turned out. I placed my foot on the trunk and began to climb. Before I knew it, I was at my window, that I always keep unlocked.
       "Yeah, I'll just a, wait down here." Luke said nervously.
       "Okay, keep a look out."
        "Wait, we need a signal, in case she comes home."
        "A signal?"
        "Yeah Ya know, haven't you ever seen something like this on tv before."
        "Nope. Whatever just meow or something."
        "I am not-"
        "We don't have time for this!" I cut him off.
        "Fine. Now go grab your stuff, kid."
        "I'm not a kid."
         "In my world you are," he giggled.
       "Whatever." I mumbled to myself. I grabbed a large duffel bag from my closet and began to throw my belongings into it. I grabbed my clothes, makeup, hairbrush, jewelry, my phone and charger, and my favorite stuffed animal, sawyer, which was a teddy bear my dad had given me before he passed away. This bear was all I had left of him. Before I could even zip up my duffel bag, I heard the door downstairs slam open. A few seconds later a series of meows erupted from Luke.
     "It's a little late for that now genius."
I whispered.
     I was just about to head out the window when I heard my knob jiggle a bit. Without even thinking I slid under my bed and pulled my duffel bag along with me. Why was she coming into my room? My door burst open but all I could see was my moms feet from my angle.
      "Where is she," my mom hissed to herself. "I may not be able to call the police, but I will find you. And you're gonna get your ass whipped when I do." She growled. 
       This women needs to be put in a mental institution, I thought to myself. Suddenly her feet creeped closer and closer to my bed. I felt it sink in above me. She must be sitting on it. Why is she sitting on my bed? I then heard a slam. Oh crap I left the window open. "Chelsea." She yelled. "Chelsea I know you're in here." She got off of my bed and slid open my closet door, searching for me. My comforter was long enough that she would not be able to see me, but I could see her feet. She began walking towards the bed. Oh no! She's going to look under the bed. Right as she leaned down to lift the comforter, the front door slammed. "Shoot! I'm too late, she already left!" She exited my room and I came out from under the bed.
       "Chelsea!? Are you okay?" Luke whispered as loud as possible. It was at that moment that I realized, Luke must have opened and shut the front door to distract my mom. LUKE HEMMINGS SAVED MY LIFE (well, pretty much).
       "Yeah I'm fine. I'm going to send my duffel bag down. Be ready to catch it."
I dropped my duffel bag out the window when I realized I never finished zipping it all the way. I climbed down the tree, to find Luke holding Sawyer, whose eye had popped out. I grabbed Sawyer and bursts into tears.
"Hey, it's okay, I'll buy you a new one." Luke said, trying to comfort me.
"You can't. I mean, you can buy a new bear, but you can't buy the memories that come with it."
"And what are those memories?"
"My dad gave me this bear, right before he left for work when I was 3. He got in a car accident and died on his way. This was the only thing I had left of him." I explained.
        "You may think that this bear holds the memory of your dad, but it doesn't. Your heart does, and nothing can change that." He then pulled me into a hug.
        "Thanks Luke." Maybe Luke actually cared. Maybe he isn't just going to ship me off. We'll just have to wait and see.