This could get deadly

"Where are we going?" I questioned Luke.
"Joey's Diner." He answered. Yum. I hadn't been there in ages. In fact, the last time I went, was when my dad took me, when I was 3.
      A couple of minutes later we reached diner. We pulled into the large parking lot, but only 3 cars were in it, 2, I am assuming belonged to the employees.
"I used to go here with my dad." I told Luke. He stopped the car and turned towards me.
"Just say the word and we will eat somewhere else. I don't want you to be sad." Does he mean that?
"That's okay, I want to go in and see it again." If only I had asked to go somewhere else. That would have saved me a lot of trouble. The second we walked through the doors, the fresh aroma of maple syrup filled my lungs. The old fashion 60's music filled my ears. And the sight of my mom sitting at one of the tables with a guy, filled my eyes. Her head jerked up and her eyes met mine. She sprang up from her seat and she darted towards me. "Run!" I shrieked. Luke grabbed me by the hand and we sprinted back through the doors. My mom was a close second behind.
"Where have you been?" She hissed at me. I ignored her and continued to run for the car. Why is this parking lot so big? I thought to myself. Luke was slightly ahead of me, and I was trying to keep up. A hand suddenly jerked me backwards. I was now in the grasp of my mother. "Yeah, she's coming with me now." She told Luke.
"No she's not." He yelled. He reached forward in attempt to grab my other arm, but my mom wasn't about to let me get away that easily. She spun around and threw me to the ground, trying to get me further away from Luke. My head crashed into the ground, and everything around my started to fade, little by little.
"What did you do!?" Luke whaled. He leaned down beside me.
"Why do you want this brat? She's only going to cause you the constant feeling of resentment and regret.
"Because she's amazing. And maybe, if you didn't spend your life hating her, you would have seen that. I may have only known her for a few days, but I would do anything to get her away from you." And with that everything went dark.

        I woke up with 4 heads staring down at me. "I think she's waking up." I heard Michael say. I fully opened my eyes and examined my surroundings. I was in the living room of the boys house. Thank god they didn't take me to the hospital, because that would have brought up a ton of questions as to why the lead singer of a popular band was the one taking me there.
       "You had us worried sick!" Calum added in.
       "Where did she go?" I asked Luke.
       He shook his head saying, "I'm not sure. She just ran off. But you don't have to worry about her now, I have a good feeling she won't bother us again." What's that supposed to mean?
--------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Thanks for reading ❤️
Please vote, comment, and share this story with your friends if you enjoyed! Love you all 💕
~Jordyn 💜