Chapter 4

On top or side is picture of Maya  (Barbara Palvin), but imagine her with brown eyes.

· Harry ·

"Hi mate", Liam says when i open door and hugs me.

"Thanks for coming", i thank him when he takes his jacket off.

"No problem, where she is?" Liam asks. I motion him to follow me to the living room where Maya is laying on the sofa. Her face shows that she is clearly angry.

"Hello Maya. I am Liam Payne, i am gonna look at your foot", he says and smiles at Maya.

"I dont need your help, what i fücking need is real doctor and after that to go my home", she screams. I go sit on the sofa next to that sofa where Maya is. Liam goes and sits on the sofa next to her feet.

"I promise you that i am a real doctor, so now let me help you", Liam smiles and takes her foot on his hand. He starts twisting it.

"It isnt broken. I would say it is little twisted but nothing too bad. Try not to walk a lot in this week so it will heal faster", Liam orders.

"Well its not like i can fücking walk away from this bãstard", Maya says annoyed. That really did hurt me.

"Maya! That wasnt nice, that did hurt my feelings", i scold her. She blushes and whispers sorry. She looked so cute when she was blushing.

"Oh this cut is really deep", Liam says while examing her cut on her knee.
"I am gonna put stiches on this"

"Will it hurt?" Maya asks with a cute little frown on her face.

"I'm not gonna lie it will hurt, so i think it would be best if you would sit on Harrys lap so you wont move and i dont make mistakes."

I move on the other couch and lift Maya on my lap. Liam pulls things that he needs on his medical backback. Then he starts doing stuff on her knee, not gonna lie i have no idea what he is doing. Maya closes her  eyes and i see some tears falling.

"It's alright princess, it will be over shortly", i try make her feel better. I wipe away tears with my thumb and press kiss on her forehead.

"Okay i am done." I hear Liam say. Maya crawls away from my lap and sits on the other side of the couch.

"Well done, you did great", Liam says to Maya and smiles. Maya doesnt respond she just turns her head other way. Me and Liam start walking to the outside door.

"Dont worry mate, she will warm up to you, like she said sorry to you, that is a big step", Liam says and taps me on the shoulder.

"I'm just worried, she has lot of anger inside her. I just hope one day she will love me as much as i do her", i frown.

"She will, but it will take time and patience. She needs to feel safe first and then the next stage is kinda like friendship. After that come the stage when she has crush on you but she doesnt admit it. After that comes love usually. I mean that how it was with me and Niall, but everybody is different", Liam explains to me. Liam kidnapped Niall when Niall was 15 and liam was 18. Now Niall is 20 and Liam is 23.

"Thanks mate, i really needed some push. I felt like crap because i thought she would hate me her whole life".

"She wont. But i really gotta go now. Nialler is at home waiting me to watch movie with him", he smiles.

"Okay byee, have fun", i say and Liam goes outside and wawes at me.

I walk in the living room where Maya is watching tv. I sit on the sofa next to Maya.

"Are you feeling alright? I have some painkillers if you want?" I ask her.

"No", she anwers and keeps her eyes on the tv.

"Well, i am gonna make us late dinner, and after that we could sleep. Its been long day", i tell her and walk in the kitchen.

· Maya ·

Truth is that i feel weird being mean to this man and being mean earlier to his friend who actually helped me. I have never been that kind of girl who is mean to people. But he kidnapped me. He deserves this, no actually he deserves more. He took me away, i shouldnt be nice to him.

But on the other hand he havent been nothing but nice to me. And he is someone who acts like he loves me from bottom of his heart. Only my friend Nicole was nice to me, but like she never really cared about me. Maybe i am gonna try act civil with Harry, and then run away when he least expectes it, or should i?  Here i get treatet like i am worth of million dollars and it does make me feel like i am importat.

"Food is ready", Harry says softly and lifts me up and carries me to the dining room.

"You dont have to carry me."

"You suppose rest your foot, like Liam said", he smiles and lowers me on the chair. Then he sits next to me. In front of me is plate that has chicken nuggets and fries on it. Wow one of my favorite foods.

"Enjoy", he says and starts eating. I follow for his lead and start stuffing my mouth with that amazing food.

After Harry did the dishes and commanded me just sit because apparently princesses arent supposed to do work. I admit it does make me feel good when Harry says these nice things about me.

When he is ready he starts carrying me upstairs. He sits me on the bed and goes inside his closet. He pulls pair of girls mini shorts and tank top and gives them to me.

"I hope you like these. You can also take shower if you want", he says.

"Yeah i wanna shower", i respond. Harry carries me to bathroom, which is beautiful. There is also big bathtub.

"When you are done just call me and i am gonna come and help you to the bed", Harry says and goes outside.

I take off my clothes that i had on, black jeans that are now ripped and bloody because i fell, and my dark blue shirt. I step on the warm shower and i enjoy the hot water. There is shampoo that i always use, which is weird. But oh, Harry was my stalker so this really doesnt suprise me that much. Omg, i hope he hadn never seen me naked.

After i showered and dressed myself in clothes that he gave to me i open the door and start limping to the bed where Harry is laying with only boxers on.

"No baby no, dont walk", he scolds me and hurries to me and picks me up. He carries me to bed and climbs next to me.

He pulls me closer to him and he pulls the blanket to cover us. We are almost like cuddling. His arm is top of me and my face is next to his on pillow.

"Goodnight princess", Harry whispers and kisses me on the cheek. I feel myself blush a little, i hope he doesnt notice. Thank god this room is dark.

I close my eyes and let sleep take me.

·•·•·•

So what u guys think? And oh also i wanna  clarify that i have no idea thay can u shower with stiches on you but for the storys sake, lets pretend. :D