Reunion (Holly x Gill)

-points le magical holy wooden spoon at jemtuberpalace - I will find you...Well, A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Enjoy! Cause I probably won't! 😅

Hollys POV
I had been missing for years.I ran off on purpose.The Ocelots were always shouting at me telling me this and that and making me feel like I didn't belong.Well, Except Gill.He was always protecting me and having ago at them three.I mean, cmon! All Lukas cares about is his dumb boring hair, Maya only cares about her looks and not even EnderCon itself and Aiden...Well.I think you know a lot of bad stuff already about that idiot.So, That's my past.Now the present.I was walking through the woods, enchanted diamond sword in hand, until I heard...civilisation? No one usually lives near me.Then I realised.Them dumb Sky City idiots probably fell like the stupid human beings they are.I probably wouldn't even call them humans! I peeped around the corner of a tree only to see Jesse the weirdo death glaring...Aiden? But that's impossible! I ran to a portal to get out of their life but he...followed me or something? And how comes Lukas was hanging out with the Order of the Losers? Aiden soon walked past with Maya and Gill and were heading towards some sort of terrible looking dungeon.Ha.They definitely deserve it.Except Gill...He was too kind and loving to be locked up! To...See? Thinking about him again! I always get a weird but nice pain when I'm around Gill and I just can't describe it.When no one was looking, I entered the prison to see them locked up.They WAS mean to me, but it's terrible to see your friends locked up behind bars.Especially Gill.ARGH! At it again! I soon tip toed over to their cell to reveal myself after 8 years.
"Hello everyone..." I said dramatically.
"No way!!" Maya exclaimed.
"It's you!!" Aiden said, shocked.
Gill didn't say a word, which kind of upset me.He just sat there, gob smacked.
"It's been so long!" Maya said.
"Not to be a reunion party pooper but could you pleaseeeee get us out of here!" Aiden interrupted.Yup.Still the same old little jerk who I just wanted to murder more and more everyday.I unlocked the cell door and the first one to leave was Gill.He ran up to me and hugged me tight, not wanting to let go.The weird pain again! It's going up and down my body! Probably doing fifty million cart wheels! Suddenly, Gill did something I'd never think would happen in my life...

He kissed me.
"Welcome back!" He whispered.