Sweet Dreams (#MCSMwritingcontest0916)

Darkness...
Cold...
Isolation...
That was all Jesse could see.Since the tragic incident of Magnus.Since Axel and Olivia were left in the Overworld.Since...Reuben.
Every night Jesse would toss and turn in his sleep, thinking of his beloved friend.No one could replace him.Not Axel, Olivia, Lukas or even Petra.Not the Order of the Stone.Not Ivor or Harper.No one.Their times together kept flashing in his mind:

"Run! I'll distract them! Go!"

"That's my pig! You kidnapped my pig!"

"Jump! I'll catch you!"

Then...death.The others didn't understand how much Reuben meant to the whole world.The others didn't understand how much Reuben was a hero.The others didn't understand how much Reuben meant...to Jesse.Ever since Reuben died, Jesse had been jealous of anyone with pets.For example, he was jealous of Isa and Cassie because they have Benedict and Winslow.He thought to himself about if Reuben was with him now, if he'd like climbing all these dusty and mossy stairs they were climbing.If only he fell in the water.If only Jesse looked after him extra carefully...

If only

"Guys?" Harper asked, "Climbing these stairs are going to take us an extra hour, maybe we should get some rest?"
Rest? REST? HOW CAN I POSSIBLY REST WHEN MY PIG HAS PASSED AWAY, MY FRIENDS ARE PROBABLY IN DANGER BACK HOME AND THE FRIENDS WITH ME HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BRUTALLY MURDER ME? YOU WANT ME TO REST!?
Jesse thought to himself.In five minutes, everyone else was fast asleep, dreaming happily, whilst Jesse was crying.His emerald green eyes had now turned to a redstone red and all his armour was as wet as the wide ocean.Several minutes passed, and he found him self drifting and drifting until...

BOOM!

Jesse found himself opening his eyes only to see a very familiar town.Boom Town.

"Man I love this place!" A voice shouted

"Axel...This is...This is DANGEROUS! How could you possibly love it?" Another replied

"Axel? Olivia? Boom Town?" Jesse mumbled to himself.Axel and Olivia soon saw him then rushed over.

"Hey Jesse!" Olivia shouted over all the explosions,"Welcome to Death Town!"

"Hey! Give Boom Town the respect it deserves!" Axel said whilst Olivia rolled her eyes.Them two NEVER seemed to get along.Suddenly, Jesse felt a thud on his knee.He turned only to find his long lost friend...Reuben...
"OINK!" The little piglet happily squealed.
"And oink oink to you too porkchop!" Another familiar voice said.
"Reuben? Magnus?" Jesse exclaimed,"I thought you guys were dead!"
"Well...We hold many surprises up our sleeves me and Mr Porkchop!"
Magnus replied, laughing.This was one of the best days of Jesse's life.Happiness.Joy.Fun.Until something happened.Something different.Something...changed.The happiness in Axel,Olivia,Reuben and Magnus' eyes had been drained out and replaced by a blood red colour.One by one, The four got an enchanted diamond sword out and headed toward Jesse.
"Sweet Dreams,Jesse!" They shouted.Seconds passed, and all Jesse could see was darkness.Finally, his vision started to come back, and he saw Petra, Lukas, Harper and Ivor crouched next to him.
"It's okay Jesse," Petra whispered,"It was just a dream"

Or was it?

A/N:In the words of the warrior, Brutal...I like it! Here's my entry for your writing contest MCSM4thewin