The Computer... (Petra x Jesse)

(This is based of Episode 7)
Jesse,Petra,Lukas and Ivor were stuck in a new world,full of people with some sort of chip stuck to the back of there heads."Jesse," Petra said,"I'm so sorry, for everything said in the portal hallway,I was just so frustrated that we might never find our way back home...you know?"
"I understand." Jesse said as his lips touched Petra's."Uhh guys?" Lukas inturrupted,"Disgusting!" Blushing,Jesse said,"Whatever!"
"Let's just focus on getting out of this place,shall we?" Ivor asked."Well we are in the middle of nowhere,it would only be right!"
They all soon saw a zombie.It looked like it was under someone or somethings power."Attack!" Petra screamed.She and Jesse attacked it,but something wasn't right."It's daylight, why is it not burning?" Lukas questioned whilst writing in his "journal"."Somethings not right!" Ivor added.A few minutes later,they found them selves in civilisation, just as Petra hoped."YoU wiLl Be MaDe UsEfUl" A robot called PAMA said once they found the Order.Two chipped people grabbed Petra and Lukas and chipped them too."ItS jUsT lIkE yOu ToLd PeTrA,"Petra said,"tHiS iS fOr YoUr OwN gOoD!"
"Petra Nooooo!" Jesse screamed.For several minutes,Jesse had to cope with his girlfriend being under an evil robots power.He heard PAMA say,"WeLcOmE pEtRa AnD lUkAs,YaY!"
"YOULL REGRET THIS PAMA!"Jesse screamed.
-Timeskip-
"Choose quickly" Ivor shouted.Petra or Lukas? Petra or Lukas? Petra or Lukas?! Jesse sprinted over to Petra, knocking her into the water."T-T-Thank you Jesse! Lukas still needs our help!" Lukas was still under PAMAS power."PAMA was taking over my brain,How comes you saved me and not Lukas?" Petra asked."Because Petra,I love you!"

(Jesse=Male btw)