Hero...(Axel x Olivia)

Olivia's POV

"It's getting pretty dark now...maybe we should turn back?" Axel asked the gang whilst we were on our horses."We've come to far, Axel," Jesse replied,"If we turn around now, the world falls".Hearing that made me shiver.Then a sad thought hit me.Ellegaard.I couldn't believe she was gone.She was a fighter.Not a quitter.She showed the world that girls can fight and that girls are smart.I started crying like a big baby.Axel heard me(Unfortunately).Great.The guy that a have massive interest in is gonna start making fun of me! To my surprise, he didn't actually laugh! Instead, he felt sorry for me."Although I'm not into nerdy stuff and all that, Ellegaard was a great person.I am so sorry, Liv..." He then started to hug me.I wanted him too, but I also didn't wanna embarrass myself.Then again, I caught Jesse grinning.Crap.I can tell from that smile he's fanboying inside.I then thought of Jetra and how Jesse offered to take Petra on his horse.How Petra saved Jesse's life several times.Hilarious.Minutes later (which felt like hours),we arrived in shelter.I then saw Petra coughing, so I helped her sit down.I still missed Ellegaard.I felt like crying again but now was not the time.Soren marched of outside, Jesse following.We all soon came rushing out only to be greeted by the Wither once again.Jesse told us that the Wither was following Gabriel's amulet! After explaining the plan, I figured that the amulet holder would be stalked by the Wither 24/7.That meant whoever has the amulet, will be in danger."I'll take it!" Axel said whilst snatching the amulet off Jesse."Axel, No! Please!" I shouted."If you are taking the amulet, I'm going with you."
"I can't let you do that, Liv"
"I can and I will."
Me and Axel both ran and ran towards Sorens temple."AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I got sucked up by a tractor beam."OLIVIA!" Axel screamed back, grabbing me them pulling me out the beam.I can't believe it...he saved my life..."My hero!" I said whilst running into his arms.