fifteenth

"Hey Mari," Adrien greeted her, when she opened the door. It was around noon and he was planning something for today.

"Hey, Adrien," she smiled and took her jacket.

"I was thinking we could go to the carnival," Adrien suggested.

"I was actually thinking of going, so sure," they started walking and Adrien tried calling his driver but he didn't answer.

"That's strange. He usually answers," he talked to himself.

"I guess we'll just walk," Marinette shrugged.

"It's kind of long way for walking," Adrien said, scratching himself behind the neck.

Sure he would be there in no time if he was Chat, but he wasn't so he had to find another way.

He saw Marinette smirk. "I think I found a way,"

She ran around the corner, leaving Adrien confused, but before he could ran behind her, she came out transformed.

"Are you going, pretty boy?" she offered him a hand. He felt himself blush and Marinette noticed.

"Is it safe?" he hesitately took her hand. She gave him a piggy ride, scaring him to death.

He felt way safer with his baton and his costume. They ran through places that weren't seen, so nobody could take a picture of them.

And he was right. In a costume, he would be there in no time, since they arrived in like five minutes.

Ladybug went to transform back to Marinette and when she came back she found Adrien paralyzed.

"You okay?" she asked.

"That was the most terrifing thing in my intire life," he said, not moving an inch. "And I have bungee jumped before,"

"That's cool I guess," Marinette smirked. "But nothing can beat the fact that Chat and I fell from a bubble which was higher in the air than the height of the Eiffel tower!" she bragged.

Yeah he remembered that. He was scared to death, but he didn't want to show it.

If Ladybug wasn't there, he would be kissing the floor.

"Oh, well, you are a superhero," he said.

She laughed and took his hand into hers and pulled him into the center of carnival.

There were random stalls, some with candy, some with games.

"I wanna win that big koala!" she exclaimed and ran towards the place she saw.

Marinette wanted to pay, but Adrien was quicker. "You know you don't have to do that,"

"I know. But tell me, which one of us is the son of the world's most known fashion designer?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I doesn't matter. I still feel bad, because you paid," she sighed.

"Throw the ball and shut up," he winked at her.

She didn't know but she blushed a little.

Marinette actually won the biggest koala there was.

"Here ya go," Marinette handed it to Adrien. "I won this for you,"

Adrien got shocked by the moment, before blushing deeply.

"W-Wasn't it supposed to be me who wins something for you?" he asked, hiding his face into the toy.

"Hey, some things can change," she smirked.

----------------------------------

Both tired were sitting on a bench near there, big koala sitting between them.

Adrien felt jealous over a toy for being closer to Marinette than he was.

Marinette's hair was everywhere. It was really hot that day, so her jacket was loosely hanging around her hips.

Adrien leaned back and sighed. Today was really fun. The most suprising thing was that there was no akuma.

Maybe carnival made everyone happy.

"You okay?" she asked and he nodded.

"Yeah," he smiled at her. "Thanks for today,"

Her eyes widened. This meant a lot to him.

"No problem," she said.

They were sitting in a silence for a while. Only the music from carnival was heard.

"D-Do you have a crush on someone?" Adrien didn't want to know the answer if it wasn't him. She did mention some time back that she had a crush on someone.

She looked at him then her hands. Marinette knew that it would crush him if he knew she didn't like him.

She loved Chat.

"H-How bad would you feel if I said someone else?" she asked, avoiding his eye contact.

"I can't do anything, can I? Maybe i-if I acted different on the first day..-" he muttered.

"I-I don't think that would help you," she sighed. "I fell for Chat before we even met,"

Adrien's eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

"You have a crush on Chat Noir?"

"Is it that so hard to believe?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"N-No. It's just that I can't compare to a superhero," he shrugged.

"Adrien, you're an amazing person. I'm sorry I misjudged you. I'm the bad person here. I shouldn't judge people by their first impression," she apologized. "I guess Chat just stole my heart before you could get it,"

"I-I'm happy for you, nonetheless," he sighed.

"I don't know how you're so calm. I nearly broke down when he told me he was on a date," she sighed.

Adrien nearly bursted out laughing. That's why she was so down.

"We better get back, it's getting late," she said and offered a hsnd to Adrien.

"No! I am not going with Ladybug every again!"