teaser

I don't know why I'm posting this, but I'm super exited for this story so here's a little teaser! Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

*day after the umbrella scene*

Marinette walked in school with Alya by her side and umbrella in her hand.

She saw Adrien at the classroom door, so she pushed Nino away with a smile and turned towards Adrien.

She shoved umbrella into his hands, smiling angrily at him. "Thanks, I guess,"

She walked past him, not even caring what anyone thought.

"Woah that's some anger you showed there," Alya chuckled at she nudged Marinette's arm.

The girl shrugged and smiled at her best friend. "He's not going to convince me. He's as bad as Chloe,"

"Maybe he isn'..-" "No, he showed me his true light and I'm taking it as such,"

"Okay, whatever you say, girl," Alya shook her head.

"What was that?" Nino asked Adrien as he stood there stoned, not being able to speak. Why didn't Marinette forgive him?

He explained all.

"I don't think she'll forgive you anytime soon, bud," Nino poked him in the shoulder.
"Great, I'm here one day and I already made someone hate me," Adrien groaned.

He noticed the anger in her blue-bell eyes. Her beautiful blue-bell eyes.

Wait what? What was he thinking?

"Are you okay, dude? You kind of spaced out," Nino asked his friend and Adrien nodded.

He locked eyes with her, but as he saw hate in her eyes, he quickly looked away.

"You will have to do a lot of work, to make her your friend," Nino laughed. "Just sayin',"

----------------------------------------

Don't forget! The first chapter will be out on 25th of June! Thanks for reading!