second

Ladybug was sitting on the random rooftop, looking down at Paris. She had butterflies in her stomach everytime she thought about him. She finished her patrol before Chat did, so she waited for him on their spot.

His blonde hair and green eyes. How he was focused on his goal. Damn, that cat was distracting her from doing her work and capturing the akuma.

"My lady," she heard a stray cat sneak up on her.

She turned around and was greeted by his mischievous eyes.

He sat down next to her, sighing. "Lovely night, isn't it?"

"Not as lovely as you," Ladybug quickly covered her mouth, but Chat Noir bursted into laughter.

"Thank you. I guess," he laughed. "You are funny,"

"Thanks," she was lucky, he didn't take it seriously, but that could happen next time.

"Everything's been quiet," Chat Noir sighed. "Maybe we should go home,"

Ladybug didn't want to. She wanted to spend more time with the boy in front of her. "Yeah, good idea,"

She picked herself up, to walk away, but his voice stopped her. "M'lady?"

She turned around to face him. "Have you ever had a hopeless crush?"

Butterflies filled her stomach once again as she nodded. Of course she knew how to have a hopeless crush. She was looking at the boy right now.

"I think, I might be the unluckiest cat, when it comes to that," he sighed.

"What's happened?" Ladybug asked and put one hand on his shoulder. "Who's she?"

"You trying to figure out who my crush is? What happened to identities staying a secret?" that was before Chat was her oxygen.

"Just asking. What happened?" she tried to hide sadness in her voice.

"She hates me. I swear she hates me," he sighed, lowering his head. "I mean, it was just a simply misunderstanding and I tried apologizing, yet she doesn't seem to give me a chance. Not even at friendship," she knew it was mean, but she kind of felt good that his crush didn't like him back.

She felt bad about it, but she couldn't help herself.

"Hey, that girl, whoever she is, is missing out a lot," she laughed. "You are an amazing boy and she is a simply idiot if she doesn't like you,"

Words were just slipping off her tongue. She felt angry at the girl.

"Thank you, m'lady," she hugged him. He was suprised at first, but she and he both needed at hug.

"What about you? Have someone you're spooning over?" she became sad.

"Of course I do. He's the worst person I could fall for," she sighed, hugging herself with her hands. "I mean he's a complete jerk,"

"Well, whoever he is, he is lucky to have such a wonderful girl drooling over him," Chat assured her. He didn't know he was talking about himself.

"Yeah,"

------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette was late again. It wasn't anything new.

She ran into the classrom, apologizing and finding some excuses she could use.

Somehow she came up that her dragon got its foot stuck in the elevator.

The whole class was laughing and Miss Bustier just shook her head and nodded.

She sat behind Adrien and sighed.

Alya gave her a greeting, laughing at her. "Okay I get the excuse with a goldfish and a dog, but a dragon? Girl go to sleep earlier,"

Marinette shrugged, not really wanting to talk about it.

Adrien, who sat in front of her, was tired as well, but was successful at hiding his tiredness.

Modeling was helping him with that and he was for once thankful that his father was a famous fashion designer.

Once the class was over, they all packed their things, leaving the classroom, since they had sports.

Adrien nor Marinette liked the subject.

It was a long hour, but they somehow managed it.

They had a few lessons more, then lunch came. And with that Adrien's chance to speak with Marinette.

"Uh hey," he tapped on her shoulder. She turned around, realizing who it was and her face turned blank.

Adrien gulped as he tried to remember why the hell he was there in the first place.

"What do you want?" she asked with no emotion whatsoever in her voice.

"Well I-I were, .. I mean WAS trying to uhh... " he couldn't speak. Like his tongue was tangled.

"What, Adrien? I don't have a whole day," Marinette rolled her eyes.

"I-I doesn't, I mean I don't.." "Look if you're here to mock me, then please just piss off," she cut him

She flipped her hair, then walked away to Rose, who was just grabbing her lunch.

"Adrien, dude, happened?" Nino placed his arm on Adrien's shoulder.

"Whay can't I think normally?" he asked himself.

"You mean talk normally?"

"Exactly,"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it:)))

I'm currently sitting on a beach, writing an update oops? I'M TOO LAZY TO SWIM 😱😱😱😱😭😭😛