Ch. 11 Sex All Day

Monday 2:30 pm

Mama, Papa and Antonio go out for a friendly outing that they've started to do. I choose not to go this time. It was a chance to actually have the house to myself since I've gotten here,

Mama: Well we won't be home until dark okay, theres food on the stove if you get hungry. And you know, maybe you could invite Miguel over.

She winks twice at me as if I didn't get her drift when she announced they won't be back until dark. At least she's allowing me to get some in her house.

Papi: Alright lets go before we're late

Mama: Okay okay, Javier make sure you clean up!

Papi: See ya javi

He slams the door shut and begins to fuss at Mama and Tonio for taking to long just to walk out the door. It's not as if he is on time for anything. Miguel told me he was going to stop by later anyways, i guess he already knew Papi and them would be leaving for the day.

3:09 pm

Miguel pulls into the driveway, i peep out the window and see him half naked. Today was hot so he only had shorts with sandals on. No shirt. His nice tanned skin has the sun's reflection bouncing off his chest. Man was this a turn on.

He does the appropriate knock knowing he could have just came in, already told him the door would be unlocked. I greet him at the door with an innocent smile and invite him.

Javier: I guess you were right about my family leaving for the whole day.

Miguel: Yeah, my parents use to make me go as well. But i acted as if i had a sick stomach.

He grinned and walk towards me and embraces me really tight, lifting me off my own two feet. This man could break me in two if he wanted too, I wouldn't mind though.

Javier: There's food if you want any.

Miguel: No im okay.

Miguel waits for me to cuddle up with him on the couch but I couldn't in silence. I put on Charlie's Angels. One of the dvds i took before i left.

12 minutes into the movie as we cuddled, he starts to play with my nipple. I rub all around his chest and stomach. Feeling the bullet wounds to when he's been shot. Turning my eyes away from the tv to see his scars that were left, he lightly mentions "It's no big deal, they didn't hurt". My poor baby has been through so much in such little time since I've left. I kiss on his scars acting as if it was a gratitude of saying sorry for not being there for him when it had happened.

He grabs my face and mentions "My lips aren't up there Javier." He smiles and pulls me up for a peck on his lips, then he looks me in my eyes and mouths "Bedroom"? With a smirk on his face. I get up and take him by his hand and take him in the back to Antonio and I's room.

Miguel slides his hands underneath my shirt and then lifts it off over my head, then he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Up against the wall, kissing me with such intensity, throwing his tongue to the back of my throat. Mmmm, once taking me to the bed he strips trying to continue to kiss me making sure we don't miss out on a second of pleasure.

Laying on top of me, kissing all over me he reaches for the lube with his right hand. Moving around in the dresses trying to not look away. Finally finding it in such victory he laughs and lifts up a little and as i rise with him, holding upon his face, kissing all over him. He applies some on and jerks it on himself and then comes back to rest, he holds his lips against mine while penetrating me. Ahh moaning in such ecstasy, scratching along his back with the little to no nails i had.