Ch. 9 If You Leave, I Leave

What the fuck!!

Jose has blown the biggest fuse, maybe a couple blood vessels once i told him all the shit thats happened over the course of this month. Im not sure if he's angry that I didn't tell him or that i've been doing this for awhile and he has yet to witness any clues. Probably both. I won't be shocked if he kicks me out for bringing drama.

Jose: Let me get this right. You, Javier Dominguez, has been fucking other niggas, got beaten up, and done drugs??

Javier: Yes minus the drugs.

Jose: Not the fucking point. You bringing more bullshit in my house then i have in the past year!

Javier: I didn't think it would go this far, im sorry.

I apologized to Jose more then i said "i love you" to my cousins.

I got niggas after my head well.. Ass. And i got QB after Jose, plus Anthony is missing. This night just needs to end. Where is the restart button when you need one.

Jose: I have no clue what the fuck im going to do.

Javier: im Sorry.

Jose: Shut up. Just get out of my face right now.

Once he has dismissed me, i quickly ran to the only secure feeling place i knew. My room. Though this time i would be alone in my bed.

Pumping with adrenaline, it's as if everything else is nonexistent. Silence, everywhere. I hear nothing as if i went deaf in the last few seconds, and caught tunnel vision to where i only see the ceiling of my room. I can almost die right now, i mean i already feel as if im slipping away.

Wednesday 8:36 am

The warmth of the sun greets me as i wake up to yet again Silence. I feel so alone, so helpless of what happened. Situations similar to this, Mama would always say "Consequences is like a Virus, once it happens you have to let it take it's course or find a way to stop it immediately". My only way of stopping this virus is by leaving the country.

The only amazing feeling i have is laying in my blankets. Giving me the warm sensation while having my fan blow against my exposed skin that the covers didn't hide. A knock at the door turns into two and into three then just opens.

Anthony: I see you spent the night in for once...

He's so angry at me, i don't blame him at all. I deserve this, this is my wrong doing this is the virus taking it's course.

Javier: I am so sorry Anthony-

Anthony: Just stop man, your like a broken record. Tell me something i don't know for once instead of im fucking sorry. I'll listen to you then.

Javier: Okay..... I miss you....

Silence for which felt like eternity. He has his back facing me while he stands completely still facing the dresser.

Javier: When everything happened, i only thought about you. I've been punishing myself for the dangerous shit i brought to you.

Anthony: Javi, i'd be a fucking fool to welcome you back with open arms. And im not going to. Im staying at my boys house for a couples days until this shit dies down.

As he started taking his clothes out i rushed to his side, holding him, giving off that feeling of not wanting him to go.

Anthony; Get off me.

Javier: Don't do this

Anthony: Let the fuck go of me javi.

I loosen my grip a little until he brushes me of completely. He grabs a small luggage bag and stuffs half of his belongings inside. I knew he was coming back but still, I didn't want him to leave.