Ch. 6 Fuck Nick

Monday 10:23 pm

Been two days now since Lucas smack the shit out of me. Glad my face ain't swell up. But i did act funny which sparked Anthony's curiousness as to why, of course i played it off. Besides all of that. We're finally all hanging out tonight. There some club that isn't far and we're going to meet up with Jose and Jessica.

As me and Anthony get into the Uber we had called to take us to the club. I couldn't help but ask what Anthony does. Worse timing but i was so Tempted.

Javier: Anthony... I know this really isn't my business but, how do you make your money? Like you know how i make mine's but i never seen you make yours or hear you talk about it.

Anthony: Damn you right. I guess we've been with each for a minute you could know.

He leans into my ear so the Uber driver wouldn't hear and said "I sell crack cocaine for some rich white man. He always leave me some to distribute to my boys in the pin"

I just looked at him. He sells some crazy shit but I was a little okay with the fact that he doesn't sleep around as well. But thats a more personal topic to talk about when we get back to L.A.

11:20 pm

This is honestly my 3rd drink and im already feeling buzzed. Light weight i guess. Anthony, Jessica and Jose are all on the dance floor doing god knows what. But i guess its cute that we're all together.

?: Hey

Javier: Hi. Um im sorry whats your name

Jacob: My names Jacob. You here with anyone

Javier: Yeah i am

Jacob: Really? Shocking that they would leave such a handsome guy alone

Javier: Thats really nice of you to say but i don't think-

Anthony: Yo yo yo... Step off.

Jacob: My bad bro-

Anthony: And your still here because??

Then as soon as Anthony finished saying that, he swallowed my whole face. And that guy Jacob took way to much offense to that then he should have.

Jacob: Jackass.

Anthony: At least im not a single jackass. Now Fuck off little bitch.

Not gone lie, that shit was really hot. But i felt bad for that guy. How was he suppose to know that i was alone.

12:30 am

Anthony: Im fucking exhausted.

Javier: Well come lay down next to me and we can be exhausted together.

Anthony comes and lays on me and he was quickly sound to sleep. At this moment its bitter sweet that we've gotten this close but then again, Im not sure as of what we really stand as. That doesn't matter... Just enjoy the moment, enjoy the now.

Tuesday 1:02 pm

Its out last day in New York and Jessica and Jose are spending the day with their family while Anthony and I are hanging with Justin and most likely Lucas as well. I thought about telling Anthony what happened but im not going to ruin anything between them plus i don't want any fighting at that.

Justin was rolling up a couple joints and Lucas was bring about 4 big ass bottles. I guess they bout to get blacked out drunk. Not I, got a plane to catch. Already sick of New York.