Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jacobs POV

"Hey mom, so I'm leaving tomorrow for San Diego. Dad won't change his mind and he already shipped most of my stuff over. I guess I won't see you for a while but I'll come visit once I graduate. Maybe by that time this miracle drug will have worked and you will be all better." I stand up to leave but don't quite make it to the door before I quickly turn around and whisper.

"I love you mom."

Josh was pissed when I finally woke his hung over ass up and told him the news of my departure. He laughed at first thinking it was a joke until he saw my face, that sobered him up pretty quickly.

"Man what are we going to do?  We have a plan. One full month of partying, girls, and chilling by the water before football camp. We were even planning that weekend in Vegas with the guys. Dude it's tradition every year incoming varsity seniors spend the weekend in Vegas the night before football camp and the first one to puke the next morning has to wash all the uniforms by hand. We even got fake ID's incase we get carded. You can't miss it it's a tradition!!"

Josh seems really mad about me moving and even though I'm pissed too I'm also happy deep down knowing that at least he cares about me he's been like my brother for as long as I can remember his whole family feels like my family actually since I've lived there almost half my life, since my mom got sick and dad is always away it feels like he is the only family I have left sometimes.

"There's nothing I can do, I tried.  He says if I don't go he won't let me play football and you know I need it to get a scholarship to USC. It's only one year then we can meet back on the field as Trojans just like we planned." I say trying to force myself into believing it will actually happen when I don't even know if this new schools team is good enough to be seen by scouts.

"Whatever man this just sucks. We are finally about to be seniors and this happens I don't know what I'm going to do without you bro."

Now it's a week later and Josh still can't believe I'm really leaving, honestly half the time I don't even believe I'm really leaving but somehow with Josh's help we were able to pack all my stuff up in boxes and my dad already shipped it all off to San Diego.

Josh is driving me to the airport right now for my flight and he is doing it in my car too. Sadly I don't get to take my car with me but my dad promised that I could get one when I get to San Diego supposedly uncle Kyle will help me pick it out.

"Final boarding call for Flight 174 to San Diego ..."

"That's me I guess I better go." I say and give Josh a bro hug before I grab my backpack and sling it over my arm to head to my flight.

"Dude we are not pussies and I'm not going to cry that you're leaving but it couldn't hurt for you to call once and a while you know how my mom worries about you and my dad is still in awe that your letting me borrow your car while your gone so when your not partying or hooking up with some beach girls ring me up to brag or better yet send pics." Josh winks and I smile.

"Always leave them wanting more." we say together and I crack a real smile for the first time since I found out about the move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short I just wanted to update a little at least the next chapter will be much longer.

Again thank you for reading please vote, comment, and share!!!

And here is a pic of Colton Haynes as Josh!!